Friday, March 18, 2011

Verses on Friday


Hello everyone! I'm so happy that it's FRIDAY and it's time to share another card with you using Verses Rubber Stamps! And my Verses Design Team Sister, Heather Stephens has a cute little number to share with you today too, so please stop by her blog and check it out!

For my card I just had to break out my new Hello Luscious paper pad from Basic Grey! They sure did give this collection an appropriate name... these papers are completely luscious! I paired my papers up with this Verses stamp I call "The Wine-o Sisters"! Don'tcha just love them? :) I made sure to give them each a nice rosy glow on their cheeks... I think they're both several glasses into Happy Hour, don't you?
I hope your Friday is off to a wonderful start! Here in Northeast Ohio it would appear that Spring has finally sprung, so I am looking forward to a beautiful day!

Happy stamping!









Stamps: Healthy Glow (Verses Rubber Stamps #MC0341-E)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!; white (Flourishes Classic White); designer paper (Basic Grey)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities square (Spellbinders); Simply Scallops Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); twill ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Divine Twine; brads; buttons.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you just love those "sisters"? LOL Your coloring is awesome- as always! I haven't gotten the new BG paper yet, but you pretty much sealed the deal for me, you enabler you! haha Have a great day!

Barbara said...

FUN sentiment and cute image! Your coloring rocks--of course!

Laura Pryor said...

Somehow I missed this! IT'S SUPER CUTE!! Adorable image and sentiment! Love your papers! Yum!