Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting News!


I know I'm hitting you, my sweet readers, with a LOT of information today but I hope you'll bear with me! Remember... today is my birthday! NO ONE is allowed to unsubscribe today just because I've got 3 posts in one day! LOL Don't break my heart on my birthday, OK? :)

Today I get to share with you some fun news! I was recently asked by Jessica Knutsen at There She Goes Clear Stamps to join her fabulous design team! I was so honored to hear from her, and quickly said YES! Please stop by the TSG blog for all the details today and see the other phenomenal girls I'll have the honor of working with!

If I were better organized this week, I would have a brand new There She Goes card to share with you today! However, I've had a lot on my plate and am barely stayin' afloat (literally, as our area was hit with a lot of flooding yesterday, too!) So I'm sharing with you a TSG card I made awhile back when Jessica sponsored The Color Throwdown challenge! This cute whale comes from the You're So Punny stamp set.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing in this awesome news with me, and for stopping by again today! I appreciate it so very much!

Happy stamping!

15 comments:

Tracey said...

Great news Tammy!! Congratulations!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! xx

Tanya said...

Oh that is fantastic Tammy, congrats! I love TSG stamps, can't wait to see your new projects! :D

Laura Pryor said...

Oh wow! What fabulous birthday news! Have a wonderful day today!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy birthday Tammy! Hope you have a fabulous day! Congrats on making Jessicas team! You will love her! Hugs ~S~

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations on the new DT, love the whale. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Pattie said...

Happy Birthday to You! (I promise not to sing!) Great news and like I said before...you are HOT! Congrats and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Angela Thomas said...

Wahoo!!! So excited that you're joining the team!!!! I can't wait to work with you!

Katie Skiff said...

FUN!! I am anxious to see your TSG cards!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Happy Birthday to you!! And congrats!

ChristineCreations said...

So excited Tammy! We're going to have so much fun! Very fun card too...and a very Happy BD to you!

Maria said...

Oh wow! Congratulations, Tammy!! That's definitely happy birthday news for sure!!! Hope you have a beautiful birthday filled with lots of celebration!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations Tammy! Double congratulations since I hear it is your birthday too! I am a HUGE fan of TSG and look forward to seeing what you will create for us, you lucky gal! Have a happy birthday!
~Meredith

Lisa H. said...

wooohooo! you'll LOVE the TSG team and what a great birthday gift! love the card, too!

Ida said...

Well I hope it's not to late to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Our internet was off all night and all day today.
Congrats on the awesome news for the DT with TSG stamps.

Oh I almost forgot...totally adorable card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am THRILLED you are working with MEEEEEEE!!! hugs!!! SUPER cute card!!