Monday, March 7, 2011

Soothe My Soul - TSG97


It's my first full week as a Trendsetter for There She Goes Clear Stamps, so I'm excited to be sharing the challenge for this week with you! This week Jodi Collins is the Trendsetter of the Week and she is challenging us to do something that actually comes pretty easily to me.... use KRAFT cardstock! :) I love to use Kraft because it's such a great neutral color that will compliment any color combo. Check out the challenge on the TSG blog, and you could be the randomly chosen winner of the challenge!

I decided to use The Journey stamp set for my card today. This is such a beautiful stamp set with a lovely Asian theme, and it's full of images! I paired up my Kraft cardstock with some So Saffron and Perfect Plum, with designer papers from Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye. Then a splash of green from the ribbon finished it off.
To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card that showcases a creation using Kraft cardstock, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (Mar 14th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)
You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG97 so we can check out your beautiful work!


I hope you had a GREAT weekend, and I appreciate you stopping by today! Happy stamping!

12 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Tammy. Love the two colors together. Fab coloring job. I will have to go check out the challenge. :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous colouring and beautiful layout! It's one of my favourite TSG sets :) I'm so glad you joined the TSG family, it's going to be a FUN time! xxx

Torico said...

Hi Tammy. I'm so excited to work with you in the TSG team!!
This card is simply beautiful. Love the touch of green you added.:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Tammy. Love that image and the pretty colors. :o)

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Tammy! What a pretty image and soothing colors! I do love Kraft!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy cannoli! I SERIOUSLY just almost fell off my chair Tammy! This is AMAZING girlie! Absolutely FABULOUS colors and layout and your coloring is ROCKIN' too!!!

Julie said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tammy! Welcome to the team!

Christiana said...

Your coloring is amazing! When are you coming back to Erie to teach a more advanced Copic class? I need you!

Beautiful card!

Carmen said...

Another beautiful card Tammy! And this one has purple, my favorite color... I'm going to have to use your color combo.

ChristineCreations said...

The glow you captured around this image is just perfection Tammy! What a beautiful card!

Broni said...

What a gorgeous card, Tammy! Your coloring is absolutely perfect and beautiful!!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Tammy!!! Your layout is fantastic and your coloring ROCKS!!