Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TSG98 - Sketch Challenge


Danielle is our Trendsetter of the Week over at There She Goes, and she has a sketch challenge for everyone to try! I'm a few days late getting mine done, but hopefully it was worth the wait! :) Stop over at the TSG blog for all the details, and see how you can get entered in the challenge! You could win some quick cash to spend in the TSG store, and get a chance to be featured in the Trendsetting Spotlight!

For my card, I used the new Under the Weather stamp set that was released last month. I could NOT resist this little cutie... her face is so adorable, and what fun she was to color! I paired her up with some new Bo Bunny "Ad Lib" papers, and I had to be just a teeny bit rebellious and turn the main image panel a tiny bit! ;) Since I kept the card pretty clean and simple, I thought turning the panel gave it just a little more interest.
Almost all the Trendsetters have some inspiration for you using this sketch, so check out their links at the TSG blog too, and we hope you'll play along!

Happy stamping!








Stamps: Under the Weather (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Cardstock: Bazzill; white (Flourishes Classic White); designer paper (Bo Bunny "Ad Lib")
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko); markers (Copic)
Accessories: Little Open Scallop Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Divine Twine; button.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love all the colors and the way you've put it all together. Edna

Barbara said...

Awww, how sweet! Adorable image and a fun sketch! Fab coloring, girlfriend!

Ida said...

Very cute and sweet card. Perfect card for the weather here this week.
I tried this sketch out as well.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!