Friday, March 4, 2011

Verses on Friday


Happy Friday everyone! My fellow Verses Rubber Stamps Design Team sister Heather Stephens and I are back again today with another edition of Verses on Friday. Stop over at Heather's blog... she's got a Spring beauty to share with you today! Don't forget to leave her some love, too!

For my card, I went with a Spring theme too, because I'm so anxious for it to GET here! Plus I just could NOT pass up using these new My Mind's Eye papers that I got this week! The stamp I have used here is Celebrate Spring (#MC0334-D) from Verses, and I stamped it in Shabby Shutters ink, then sponged Dried Marigold ink around the edges while the cardstock was still in the die.
My rolled roses are Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, as well as the Jumbo Ric-Rac border. If you look real close, you can see I spritzed the whole card front with Perfect Pearls for a nice shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by! Now, shout it out loud with me....... TGIF!!!

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

*happy sigh* aqua and red together are just too perfect - love this!

Heather said...

You and I must have both been bitten by the "spring bug". LOL I LOVE these colors together. Beautiful card, my friend!

Laura Pryor said...

This is as pretty as ever!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty! Love the colors, and the flowers!!

Christiana said...

Tammy, this is SO pretty! I love it. It's absolutely gorgeous!