Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bellarific Friday


It's Bellarific Friday again, and this week the challenge is to make an Easter card. So of course, what else could I do but ink up Eva Bloom with her fancy egg and Easter beauty! I used some more of my new My Mind's Eye papers, and paper-pieced some of the egg with it, too.
Stop on over at Bloggabella and check out all the creations today! Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today, and leavin' me some love! I appreciate it!









Stamps: Eva Bloom (Stamping Bella)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!; designer paper (My Mind's Eye); white (Classic White for Copic from Flourishes)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)' markers (Copic)
Accessories: Little Open Scalloped Border Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Nestabilities oval, tag (Spellbinders); bling (Zva), seam binding, button, string.

5 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Perfect and lovely in every way!

Barbara said...

Gawjuss!! LOVE the paper and your coloring is awesome!!! Fabulous layout and there you go with teh seam binding again ;-) Beautiful!

Pauline said...

Beautiful, love your coloring and the colours. Fabulous layout as well.

Crafty Cath said...

Another awesome card! So many great details - I'm a sucker for the shabby chic feel of the seam binding tape and those papers are on their way to my house too. So glad you were able to play along with us again!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FABULOUS!!