Saturday, March 12, 2011

CrAzY for the Earth


We're going crazy for the earth and trees this week with the Crazy 4 Challenges girls! Silke is our hostess again this week and she is challenging us to create anything with trees in honor of the upcoming International Earth Day. I'm always a sucker for tree stamps, so the only hard part about this challenge was deciding what tree stamp to use! However, the decision came easier than I anticipated because I ran out of time to get a card done, so I'm using this one that I hadn't blogged before! LOL (Someone pass me the Easy Button... "That was easy!")

Stop over at the C4C blog for all the challenge details, and visit the other Crazies for more inspiration!


I hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend! Thanks for stopping by!









Stamps: Many Sparrows, Tree Birds, Cover-a-Card Music background (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Bazzill; Core'dinations; designer paper (Fancy Pants); white (Flourishes)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Barn Door, Tumbled Glass (Ranger)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Apron Lace border punch (Fiskars); ribbon (Creative Impressions); button (Fancy Pants).

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Tammy

Sherri G said...

Love the way you colored one little birdie red! That's what sold me on this stamp :) It looks great and goes perfectly with the verse.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Tammy what a FUN FUN tree!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I think this tree image/stamp will be mine someday in the future...LOVE IT.....fab work, Tanny

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Tammy, this is absolutely DARLING! What a wonderful image and the little red bird is the perfect added touch!

Maria said...

That is the cutest tree .. . .I love all the birdies and how you made one in the color red! He is a special bird. . :) Your card is a perfect Earth Day card!!!

Maria

Vicki G said...

This is beautiful Tammy!

Hugs

Vicki

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!!! I love this tree image Tammy! Lucky you...having a card already handy :)! The colors totally rock!!! Hugs ~S~

Dawn B. said...

Beautiful card Tammy.. LOVE all those blue birds..

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I love this. The tree & birds are awesome, but that verse....awesome! TFS!

Silli said...

fabby...love the colors..

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute Tammy!!