Monday, March 28, 2011

TSG100 - No Markers!


It's time for another challenge with There She Goes Clear Stamps! This week’s challenge is being issued by our Trendsetter of the Week, Kim! She wants us to create a card that uses NO MARKERS…no Copics, no Tombow Markers…NO MARKERS AT ALL! Can you believe it? So reach for those pastels, colored pencils, or other coloring mediums that you’ve been neglecting and show them some love this week! And as always, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

For my card, I pulled out my *new* Prismacolor pencils. My friend Cindy sold me her nice big set of pencils, and it was actually really good timing for this challenge AND given the fact that I can't find my old set! It's been a LONG time since I used this technique, and while I will still always be eternally devoted to my Copic markers, the pencils are fun to use, too!
This cherry blossom image and sentiment are from The Journey stamp set, and I paired them with papers from the Gabrielle collection from Bo Bunny.

Have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by!









stamps - There She Goes Clear Stamps; designer paper - Bo Bunny; cardstock - Flourishes Classic Cream, Stampin' Up! Natural Ivory; Prismacolor pencils; odorless mineral spirits; blending stumps; lace - May Arts; Spellbinders Nestabilities; pearls - Kaisercraft; stitching.

9 comments:

Torico said...

This is so beautiful, Tammy! Love it!:)

Barbara said...

Just gawjuss, gf! Really beautiful. Your pencil coloring rocks, too!

ChristineCreations said...

Beautiful soft and elegant Tammy! Gorgeous work!

Laura Pryor said...

Woweeee!!! What a fabulous design! I love your pencil work and your layout! WOW!

C said...

Beautiful, Tammy...sometimes there's nothing like the softness of pencil work.

LeAnne said...

Beautiful, Tammy...perfect spring image!

Angela Thomas said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Heather Rogers said...

That is definitely a hard challenge for me. You did a great job. Love the softness of the pencils. :)
Hugs~

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!