Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #107 - Go Green


Hi all! It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge, and this week Dee is our hostess and she's challenging us to create something for St. Patrick's Day, or to simply incorporate green into your project!

So for my card, I couldn't resist using the Irish Blessings stamp set, and coloring this bouquet of shamrocks. I added some green paper from My Mind's Eye, and accented with aqua and black.
Check out what the other Timeless Tuesday designers have created today, including an outstanding creation from our March Guest Designer, Amanda Havon!

Amanda Havon, March Guest Designer

At the present time, the Flourishes website and blog are down so I can't refer you to the blog for all the challenge details! :( As soon as things are up and running again, we'll have the post up for you! In the meantime, the challenge is posted in our Member Company Forum on SCS, and you can upload there using FTTC107 for your keywords, and then link your creation to the challenge thread HERE.

Thanks for stopping by again today!

27 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oooooh! This is beautiful! The coloring is of course perfect and the addition of the aqua is amazing. It makes this project!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy, your Irish card is just beautiful! Got to love this Set :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Beate said...

Happy birthday, Tammy! I hope your day will be wonderful, filled with love, family and friends.
Your card looks gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy Happy B-day Tammy, I LOVE your card!!

Mary said...

very pretty GREEN card

Karen W said...

Very pretty card, love the shamrocks!

Becky Spinks said...

I love your card...I used the same stamp set on mine, just a different image from it....I love that set!

Unknown said...

Super pretty Tammy!! I love your coloring and shade of green! Beautiful use of those embellishments.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, my friend!

Amanda said...

I love your card and set you chose, Tammy!! I love you beautiful green DP you chose :) I think your coloring is the best :)
~ Happy Belated Birthday, Tammy!! :)

~ I apologize for not commenting sooner, I haven't been able to use my computer for two days :(

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Tammy! Your coloring is so rich and vibrant! Love the stitching, too! Wonderful card!

Ujjwal said...

Beautiful!! You coloring is exceptional!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Great green card but then again why wouldn't it be...you do great work.
Pat

Anonymous said...

That green is so wonderfully vibrant you just know it's lucky.
Elizabeth Lincoln

Chris said...

I just love that stamp, and your coloration of it is perfect! Your card is just right for the upcoming holiday. It is just so happy!

Regan said...

Fantastic! Superb coloring and great layout!

Dawn B. said...

This is wonderful..Love your coloring on your shamrocks.. Great job..

Dee Jackson said...

Beautiful coloring Tammy!! I hope you had a awesome B-day!!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - love the touch of blue.
Hope you had a great Birthday!!!!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

This card made me fall in LOVE with this set! Happy belated birthday!

xxoo

Emily Keaton said...

Your coloring on those shamrocks is out of this world, Tammy! What a fantastic simple design that lets your stunning image take center stage. Beautiful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Megan Aaron said...

beautiful! coloring here is great!

Heather said...

What a fabulous job you did with the coloring! Love the layout of your card.

Sara I. said...

Love the dark greens here and the botton/crocheted flower/twine you used - such an elegant presentation! Wonderful card!

Christine said...

What a wonderful card, someone will be very lucky, indeed!

Mary said...

Great job with the shading on all those shamrocks.

Shannon White said...

this is such a beautiful card! love your coloring the layout too!. 8-)