Saturday, March 19, 2011

CrAzY for Color - C4C79


It's time to get CrAzY again with Silke Ledlow as our Crazy 4 Challenges hostess and this week she has a color challenge for you to use pink, kraft, turquoise and brown! Stop over at the C4C blog for all the challenge details and play along with us!

For my card I decided to do a little double-duty. I need to update some of my floor samples at the store so I wanted to use this Hannah Lollipop from Stamping Bella combined with this new Basic Grey "Life of the Party" paper. So my colors are a more muted version of the colors in today's challenge. I also borrowed inspiration for the layout from Card Sketch #113 on the Got Sketch blog.For more colorful inspiration, be sure to visit my Crazy Sisters' blogs...


HAPPY WEEKEND! Thanks for stopping by!









Stamps: Hannah Lollipop (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Tag Lines from Flourishes)
Cardstock: Bazzill; The Paper Cut; designer paper (Basic Grey); Classic Cream (Flourishes)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko); markers (Copic)
Accessories: Little Open Scallop Border Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon (May Arts); Divine Twine; button.

13 comments:

LeAnne said...

OMWord, this is so stinkin' cute. There is something about the muted colors, and the black polka-dotted ribbon, and oh everything, that just makes me want to jump up & down!!! Happy!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Tammy I love your papers and design!!~

Barbara said...

OK, this is so freakin' CUTE!! WHY don't those folks see that they NEED you on the team! This is just awesome, awesome.

The Rubber Maid said...

Super cute and love the BG papers. Totally adorable is the image. Pat

Maria said...

Such a cute card, Tammy! I love your coloring of that super cute image! Awesome choice of dp. . such a fun pattern. Beautiful job as always!

Maria

Crafty Cath said...

Bawahwa this is so cute. Love your combination of papers and color. Sure wish my new paper packs would find their way to my home soon so I could update a few things too. Haha! And because your creations are so fun, I just became your 250th follower. Woo Hoo!

Joanne (jojot) said...

She is so dang cute.....love the dp and the layout...fun card

Laura Pryor said...

Wicked cute!!! Love the papers and tha sweet little image!

Vicki G said...

Tammy, this is beautiful! I love your mix of DPs

Vicki

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy, your card is super cute! The image is precious and you colored it perfectly! Awesome take in the colors GF...love it! Hugs ~S~

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh this is cute Tammy! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the scallop papers, so creative!

Silli said...

So very pretty Tammy, love the dp, love the funny image...;-)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!