Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #135


It's Tuesday again, and that means we have a new Timeless Tuesday challenge for you at Flourishes! Beate is our hostess this week, and she's challenging us to make shaped cards.... anything other than the usual 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" A2 card. Squares, circles, Nestabilities shapes.... anything you want!

Since I just simply love to make square cards, that what I decided to do for today! As luck would have it, my card is also a sample for another card sketch over at PageMaps! I used the "Witching You a Happy Halloween" stamp set from Flourishes, along with papers from Teresa Collins.

I used a Large Circle, Pinking Circle and Nested Pennants Nestabilities on my card, and some black KaiserCraft rhinestones. My smaller pumpkin was cut out and mounted in front of the larger one with dimensional adhesive.

Stop and see what the other Timeless Tuesday designers have to share with you today...

Theresa Winslow, September Guest Designer

Speaking of Flourishes.... please stay tuned! Beginning tomorrow we have sneak peeks of three fabulous new stamp sets being released that you are going to LOVE!

Happy stamping!

28 comments:

Tina said...

This is adorable. I love it. Great work.

Tina

Betty Wright said...

Fabulous colors, patterns, and details, Tammy! Your double Jacks are too cute! Awesome card!

LeAnne said...

Aw, I am a pushover for punkins! GREAT sketch--I will need to hop over there to see that site! This is super cute, Tammy!

dpkennedy said...

I love this! The banners in all different patterns are so cool! I love the fall and the warmth and fun of this card!

sandi said...

Love the paper, patterns and colors. Very pleasing to the eyes. Thank you for sharing. (I think I will use your design, so cute for fall.)

Heather Rogers said...

This rocks! I love the banner tags off to the side and that papers and cute pumpkin are a perfect match. I really wanted this set and I think you sold me on it. :)

Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB details Tammy!!~

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love how you've colored the pumpkins and the meandering stitches to sew the flags is fab.

Barbara said...

LOVE this!! Those banners are awesome!! And your perfectly colored pun'kins are adorable!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this fall card! Great stitching detail and love the little banners!

Karen W said...

Very cute card, really ready for Halloween

Amanda said...

I love, love your card, Tammy!! And the banner idea is The Best!! I love all the papers you used too, they blend really well with each other! And I love, love Pumpkins, so you totally won me over with your pumpkin card!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is so fun, Tammmy! I love Halloween cards, and this one is so tasteful. Your pennant banner is one super-terrific touch!

Broni said...

LOVE this card, Tammy!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is cute! CUTE, I tell you! Love the paper and the flags. Got to pop over to Card Maps and check out the newer designs. Darling card, Tammy!!

Theresa said...

Tammy, this is so fabulous!! I love the stitching - wow is that awesome. I am not much for Halloween, but I have seen some amazing Halloween cards that I may have to join in. Love the colors and the images. The paper is gorgeous.

stampqueen said...

LOVE your pumpkins and the pendants!!!

Unknown said...

Super beautiful Halloween card, Tammy!! I love the pumpkins and the mix of the designer papers! Fantastic job on using the sketch!

Leslie said...

This is adorable! I love Halloween and this card just oozes Fall! Love it!

cdjcape521 said...

My favorite colors, and also my favorite time of the year! TFS!

Anne said...

this is a fun fall card.. love the different patterns and textures you have used.. i feel a warm glow just looking at this ...

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Tammy! I love *Halloween*....so fun!
Also *CONGRATS* on becoming a Senior DT Member...yeah way to go! Love all the samples for the new release...you rock sister! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Such a happy halloween card with adorable pumpkins. Great colours and details. Wonderful work!
Beth Greco

deesdesigns said...

What a wonderful fall/Halloween card. Love your use of all the different papers!!!

Maya said...

Ohhh love the image, sentiment and the banners with the stitching!!
Hugs from Maya

Dee said...

Oh I love your card!! Love the pumpkins!

Dawn said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute image, and you've really brought it to life with your gorgeous colouring.

Hugs, Dawn

Theresa's Studio said...

Great design...love the pumpkins ...great colors.