Friday, September 2, 2011

Back-to-School Bellarific Friday

TGIF! I am SO glad it's Friday... especially a 3-day weekend coming right up Friday! Plus it's Bellarific Friday again, and this week we're celebrating Back-to-School because of course, so many kids have returned to the classroom over the last few weeks!

For my card, I had to use the Polky Apple from Stamping Bella along with some ledger paper to look like a notebook paper background. Then I used my Cricut to cut out the a+ and mounted it to the side of the apple with some foam tape!
I hope you'll stop over at Blogabella and check out all the Back-to-School creations from the Babes, and the Bella Sistahood! And if you didn't get a chance to join us this week, how about trying for next week? Ya' know anyone who participates is in the running to win some major Bella Bucks to spend in the online store! AND just for leaving a comment on the Bellarific Friday post at Blogabella you can ALSO win some Bella Bucks! Just for leavin' a comment! How easy is that? So if you want to join us next week, we're entering the wild kingdom! Create a card with an animal theme... either images, paper and/or embellishments, and email it to Emily before Thursday evening to be included in the line-up!
Happy stamping.... thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

So totally adorable Tammy! Love the polka dot apple. Darling.

Pauline said...

ACK! Way too cool of a 'back to school' card! You rock this weeks challenge. Have a wonderful long weekend!

LindaH said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! this is like the cutest card EVER!

Ebru Vatansever said...

This is such a lovely card, you truly are one creative babe !!!

Leslie said...

Cute! I'm loving that apple image and the lined paper. You get an A+ from me! :)

Crafty Cath said...

Girl you are on a roll 'cuz this is so so cute! Fabulous "back to school" layout. I've been dying for that stamp to make it's way to my craft room. Hmpf!