Monday, September 26, 2011

Bella Monday "Somebunny"


It's Bella Monday here at my blog, and for today's card I decided to ink up one of my very neglected Stamping Bella "Lollipop" stamps from Lori Boyd. This little sweetie had some ink on the rubber, but I really don't remember ever putting her on a card, so today was her lucky day! (I found out after my card was made and posted that the Lollipops are no longer in stock at the Stamping Bella store, but there are plenty of other ADORABLE images just waiting for you to bring them home!)

She is colored on Bella's Bestest Cream cardstock with Copic markers and paired with some My Mind's Eye "Vanity Fair" papers. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for the layout.
Dontcha' just love her cute little bunny slippers? Smiley from millan.net

Happy Monday... happy stamping! Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh what a sweetie! Such great colours. Fabulous job on the layout.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

She's fabulous Tammy. Love your card. The colors are super sweet too.

Leslie said...

Cuteness to a tea! Lovely and I need a pair of slippers like hers! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh my gosh she is BEYOND cute- I love the colors!

Karen Giron said...

She is SO cute! Love the color combo and the coloring is amazing! Beautiful job!