Friday, September 9, 2011

Bellarific Friday


Hooray, hooray it's Friday! (Oh, hey! I made a rhyme! LOL) Not only Friday, but Bellarific Friday.... can I get another hooray? Our challenge this week is to create with animals... either a Stamping Bella animal image, or papers or embellishments with animals!

So, for this challenge I went through all my Bella stamps and found that really the ONLY animal I have is Mavis.... you know Mavis, right? I'm addicted to sweet lil' Mavis.... you see her here a LOT! Honestly, I probably need a Mavis intervention! So I decided to give her a break today and went with "I wish I looked so good on a Bikeabella" since she has Lindabella's little dog Bessie in her bicycle basket!
I used some new "Farmhouse" paper from Crate Paper for my design, with a seam binding bow and my signature button/string/sentiment tag combo. Bikeabella is colored with Copic markers on Bella's Bestest Cream cardstock.

I hope you'll stop over at Blogabella and check out all the animal creations from the Babes, and the Bella Sistahood! Ya' know anyone who participates is in the running to win some major Bella Bucks to spend in the online store! AND just for leaving a comment on the Bellarific Friday post at Blogabella you can ALSO win some Bella Bucks! Just for leavin' a comment! How easy is that?

Now next Friday, the Babes will be off since da' Bella herself (Emily), Lindabella and Paulabella will all be at ScrapFest at the Mall of America! So the next challenge is the sketch below on September 23rd! So no excuses.... you've got TWO WHOLE WEEKS to create something and join us! :) Get busy!


Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is darling! Cute paper, too. I love the little dog in the basket!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my, what a lovely card Tammy.

Ida said...

Super cute, I do love that little doggie peeking out of the basket.

Kerri said...

very nice..love the puppy in the basket..thks for sharing

Leslie said...

So pretty Tammy! I really like the soft blue shading around the edges and shown through the bike wheels and your seam binding bow and little tag are adorable!

Robin McK said...

Just gorgeous Tammy! It's OK, I picked up the Mavis slack for you this week. HAHA
Fabulous job!