Friday, September 23, 2011

Flourishes Friday



So, did you enjoy all the new release sneak peeks with Flourishes last week? The new sets are all so beautiful, I think you'll agree! The Sr. Design Team today has a few more cards to share with you using the new sets, so be sure to click on their links down below and check them out!

For my card today, I'm using A Season of Thanks along with some new Simple Stories papers I just got. My image is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, and the sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. I cut the image out with a Petite Oval Nestabilities, and layered on a Labels 18 Nestie. I added a scalloped Edgeabilities Classic Triple Scallop border under the gingham strip, and embellished with some stitching, some olive green wrinkle ribbon and an old gold button.


Stop at the other Flourishes Designers' blogs to see their creations today using the new release stamps...

If you like what you see, there's still time to pick up the New Release Bundle! Through the end of the day TODAY you can get all three sets at 10% off the regular price! Check it out HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



14 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is fabulous. I love that you kept the image simple. It really fits perfectly with this designer paper. You always have the best paper on your cards. Great job and have a blessed weekend.

Leslie said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! I always love to look at your creations and your bows!! :D

ChristineCreations said...

Oh that bow is gorgeous...WOW. And the monochromatic feel is really perfect for the autumn design. Great creation Tammy!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Love it. The colors are beautiful and everything is *just* right.

Tanya said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the uncolored image, very classy card. Love your bow too, I need help with my seam binding bows!

dpkennedy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the floral mat and the simply stamped image! The green bow and your decorative trim as beautiful touches!

Grace said...

Oh this is sooooo warm and fabulous! Love the brown tones and the overstamping of the sentiment over the image! Great job!

Ida said...

Fabulous card. The papers are so rich and warm and that bow is to die for gorgeous. Love the non-colored image.

Theresa said...

Tammy this is wonderful! Love the colors and how you stamped the image. Beautifully done.

Heather Rogers said...

Love the way this turned out. I tried to color this image and it looked horrible. I like it just stamped in a solid ink color. :)
Hugs~

Leslie Miller said...

I just love how this image looks with the sentiment stamped over it. Very nice! Your bow and the paper are gorgeous, too, Tammy!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Your work is just sooo beautiful, Tamster! Love that luscious bow, and rockstar papers!

Barbara said...

ACK!!! I love this! You did an awesome job on this card--love that it's simply stamped.

Amanda said...

Tammy, this is super delicious!! I love how beautiful everything is!! It's all so perfect!