Saturday, September 10, 2011

CrAzY for Fall Colors



Fall is in the air, so we're getting cRaZy for those beautiful Fall colors on the C4C blog today! My BFF Barbara is our hostess again this week, and she wants to see what you can do with the above colors! Get inky and link your creation up on the C4C blog so we can all see your work!

For my card, I threw in a little red with these colors too, and used Apple Emma from CC Designs for my card with some Imaginisce paper and matching seam binding that Bar sent me!
Wanna' see what the other Crazies have done with these colors today? Hop on over to their blogs...


Please come back a little later today.... I've got one more post to share with you!

11 comments:

Silli said...

Oh so pretty Tammy!

StampOwl said...

what a cutie Tammy

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh Tammy...she is so ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE how you colored her...perfect in every way!!!

Theresa said...

Darling card. I just love this image. I have stamped her several times but have never colored her. Just darling!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy I love your coloring!!~

Barbara said...

So adorable!!! Fabulous coloring--of course!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so dang cute....fabulously colored....great dp....fab layout....and such a cutie....tfs

Vicki G said...

Tammy, she is precious!!!!

Ida said...

What a sweet card. That DP is cool (and I have some!) Love all your wonderful touches that makes this card so cute and fun.

Lynda Benden said...

You have the most amazing coloring skills Tammy! This is absolutely DARLING!