Saturday, September 3, 2011

CrAzY for Back-to-School - C4C103


The Crazies are needing some education today and heading back to school for our challenge! My BFF Barbara Anders is our new challenge hostess for the month of September, so today her challenge is to create with a back-to-school theme!

I just got this Schoolhouse stamp from Impression Obsession and thought it'd be perfect for today's challenge. I stamped the image in Barn Door Distress ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder. The papers I used here are Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer."

On the inside, I stamped an apple from the Flourishes Apple of My Eye stamp set, and the Love of Learning sentiment from IO.

See what the other crazies have created today to inspire you...


Stop over at the C4C blog to link up your own back-to-school creations!

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it Tammy!

Silli said...

So pretty Tammy, love what you did with the ribbon/ button!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that is such a perfect image.....love it stamped in red....a perfect back to school creation

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

WOW Tammy!!! I just love this image and how you inked it in red...FABULOUS!!!!

Cheryl said...

What a great Back to School card! I love that stamp--especially in red.

Tanya said...

wow, this is gorgeous! What a fabulous stamp, look at all those details! I love it!

Theresa said...

What a fabulous card Tammy! The schoolhouse image is fabulous. I love the apple inside.

Ida said...

Wonderful card. Love the School house image in Red.

Bev Gerard said...

Love that 'little red schoolhouse' card! Such fun in a retro look!

~Bev

Barbara said...

Fabulous, Tammy! Now you've got that toile look going on!

Maria said...

Oooh, I love the vintage look to the image and wow, the colors are so fun and a wonderful color combo! It's a perfect card for back to school! Beautiful job!

Maria