Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Color Throwdown #159 - Let's Fly Away


Time for another Color Throwdown, and this week SWEET Carole is our hostess with this set of colors for you to try! I know she is secretly trying to push me over the edge by making me use Pacific Point.... I just know it! I am SO not a fan of blue! LOL

For some reason though, with these colors I instantly thought of using this Take Off stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas! AND as luck would have it, Roxie needed a sample maker for the Sketch Challenge today on Splitcoaststampers so I jumped on the chance to help her out today! Be sure to stop over at SCS and check out the sketch challenge thread and play along!


I embellished my card with some white felt Flat Bottom Clouds from My Favorite Things (that Bar cut for me the last time I visited her!) and added some KaiserCraft pearls colored with a B39 Copic, and some black twill (more goodies from Bar!)

Inside, I added the bunny in the plane again and a sentiment!
Stop over at the Throwdown blog for all the challenge details (and don't forget to pop over to SCS too, and check out the sketch challenge!), and see what my Throwdown sisters created today to inspire you...

Julee Tillman, September Guest Designer

Now, take off and get inky! :) Happy stamping!

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Stinkin' cute, Tammy!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Wow that is totally gorgeous.

Misti said...

This is too cute! Love the gingham airplane!! :D

dpkennedy said...

Way too freakin' cute! What else can I say? I love it!

Barbara said...

Totally freakin' adorable!! LOVE that gingham airplane!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Adorable, SWEET Tamster! I think Pacific Point may just be YOUR color!!! ;)

Broni said...

Love, love, love this!!!!

Marlena M. said...

AWWWW, what an adorable image and scene. You use such fun characters. ;)