It's time for the second Noontime Challenge for the Flourishes new release this week! It's an easy challenge, and if you play along you stand the chance of winning the entire new September release! So be sure to stop over at the Flourishes blog and check it out!
This is the Three’s a Charm Challenge — where you MUST use three layers on your card — not one, not two, not four — but 3! Easy peasy, right?Need some more 3-layer inspiration? Check out my design team sisters with cards for the challenge today...
HOW TO PLAY:
- Simply use three layers on your card and you will be in the running! When you are done creating, simply link up on the Flourishes blog!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, September 16th by 5:00 PM EST.
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry.
- You must link your creation on this post using the Inlinkz widget to qualify.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post.
- Please DO NOT combine challenges... while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60!
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLC911B.
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, September 17that noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
And here's my card, using today's sneak peek set, the Medallion Motif! I stamped the Medallion in Peeled Paint distress ink on some designer paper from the "Breeze" 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye. I embellished with an Edgeabilities Scalloped Border, some May Arts gingham ribbon and a stick pin from one of the past 1-2-3 Create Kits.
In case you missed it, the first Noontime challenge was posted yesterday and it's a great sketch challenge! Check it out here, and play along for your chance to win the entire new release! You also still have time to participate in the Colors of Fall challenge to win! There's no limit to how many challenges you can enter, so increase your chances of winning and join us! :) Good luck!