Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flourishes and PageMaps



Several members of various designs teams from Flourishes are teaming up today with Page Maps to bring you some new Card Maps sketches! If you're not familiar with Page Maps, it's an excellent site where you can go to find sketch layouts of scrapbook pages and cards! Check it out by visiting the website here, and/or subscribe to the blog!

Here is one of the new Card Maps sketches for September that I used for today!

For my card, I chose to use the beautiful Sunflowers stamp set and colored with Copics from the Sunflower collection on Flourishes Classic Ivory cardstock. The "thank you" on my tag is from the Tag Lines stamp set. I used some Nestabilities circles in small and large, and the Lacey Circles in my design, and embellished with some KaiserCraft pearls in chocolate. The papers I used are My Mind's Eye "Rosy".
See what these other fabulous Flourishes gals have create today using the Card Maps sketch!


So, c'mon and join us.... give the sketch a try! I think you'll love it!

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this sunflower image with these papers! Great layout, too!

Tanya said...

What a fun sketch! Love your card, and I LOVE the gingham. The sunflower is beautiful, I have to get it, and your coloring is just awesome!

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful Tammy!

Heather Rogers said...

Love what you did with the sketch. I think that Sunflower looks amazing paired with the pretty papers. :)
Hugs~

Peachy Wessels said...

This is a beautiful card - I love the sunflower stamp - great job!

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous Tammy! I love those papers...perfect for the sunflower!

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Tammy! That sunflower is stunning! Great choice of patterned papers!

Chrisd said...

Beautiful card

Theresa said...

Love love love this card Tammy. I have to think about getting this sunflower - it's fabulous!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous, your sunflower was perfect for the sketch Looks awesome.