Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's Cooking?


Well, I accomplished something yesterday that's quite major.... I actually completed the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge ON a Wednesday! :) And yes, it's the current challenge! If you stop by the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers, you can check out the challenge too, and play along. I also used the Sketch challenge #306 from SCS for the layout, too!

My main image is one of the cutie-cute-cute-cute images from MFT called A'la Modes. This one is currently sold out, I think (but I do have a few in stock at Toyrifix!) My designer paper is the new Tickled Pink 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye, and my image is colored with Copic markers.
I did some machine-stitching around the outer edge of the orange patterned paper, using what I now refer to as Jody-thread! LOL I have always loved how fabulous the stitching is on Jody Morrow's cards, so I asked her this past week what kind of thread she uses. If you check out this post on her blog, she goes into great detail about her card sewing. So of course, I rushed right out and got some of the thread she uses, and now it's officially dubbed Jody-thread!

Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by to brighten mine!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS I love Tammy! So cute!! :)

Barbara said...

Adorable! Love that paper (can't wait to get mine!) and the colors you pulled out! Sweeeeeeet!

Laura Pryor said...

Love love love that ribbon with that fabby paper. Cute image and great coloring!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute!!

AShu93 said...

This is really teriffic Tammy! Those are such cute images & thanks for the thread info. Jody always has great ideas.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Adorable card Tammy! Love the colors and dp you paired with this fun image!