Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Favorite Things Day 2 Teaser


It's the second day of teasers for the new release coming up from My Favorite Things! Today the MFT Team Member and the Temp Team have a new batch of stamp sets and dies to share with you, so I hope you'll take the time to browse and see what everyone has to share!

Here are a few details regarding the upcoming release you'll want to keep in mind...

* Release party is from 8-10pm on December 1st, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.

* The December Guest Designer Contest began yesterday and ends on Tuesday, November 30nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party.

* Teasers began on November 27th and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check the MFT blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team’s blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer’s blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day. This month, each day, 2 winners (one from each prize blog) will be sent a $10 gift voucher! Be sure to check here each day to see if YOU are the winner!


Today I am previewing the new Flapper Doodles set called "Cheers to a New Year!" The Flappers are all gussied up and ready to party on New Year's Eve with their sparkly dresses and martinis! I used the Banner Day Die-Namics to make a great party banner for the Flappers to celebrate under, and used the Banner Day Alphabet (currently sold out) for the year. The bottom edge of my card has the Small Scallop Border Die-Namics across it, too.
Inside the card I used the Small Scalloped Border Die-Namics again, along with the Dainty Dots Die-Namics that will be released on Wednesday. I cut apart the "Cheers to a New Year" sentiment stamp so that I could use part of it on the front of my card and the other part on the inside, along with using the Banner Day Alphabet again, and one of the Flappers that I just colored with a marker to stamp.
Here are the Die-Namics I used...


I had a bunch of fun creating this card, and I hope you enjoy it, too! This is such a fun little stamp set, and even includes a "Martini Time" stamp so that you can keep using it even after the New Year's celebrations are over!

Stay tuned for more fun teasers again tomorrow, and THANK YOU for stopping by today!

36 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome New Year card Tammy, love the colors

Sue said...

this is gorgeous, the colours are fabulous! :)

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Tammy! I love the colour combo!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is so great...what a fun New Year's card!!!! The little bows on the banner are PERFECT!!!

Jana Weaver said...

super cute...perfect new year's card!

Erin Smetak said...

Great great card!!! LOVE the dresses!!!

Barbara said...

Pretty in [hot] pink, Tammy! That pink just POPS next to the black, white, and silver, and their dresses are adorable! Knock out design, my friend!

Nicole said...

That pink with the silver is awesome! Great card.

g said...

rockin' pink- i LOVE it! awesome design- love the banner and the dresses and the fun polka dot ribbon bow/tag- it's all gorgeous! the inside stamped image looks amazing too and that dotty die is perfect! love this!

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE the Silver DP you used, great texture and those itty bitty bows... my fingers hurt lookin at them! LOL

Lisa H. said...

I am diggin' this! love the colors you used, the awesome banner, and then the single lady stamped on the inside-nice touch!

Susan said...

love how you used the banner die.

Deborah Anton said...

Wonderful card!! Love the colors and the use of the banner die!

Megan said...

Excellent sample!! I love how you used the banner dienamic.

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, love the colours you used, very New Years Eve!

Chris said...

perfect use of the banner

Melody said...

Cute! The banner is perfect for this set!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love your little banner with 2011 in them......How perfect! Beautiful cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Way to FAB Tammy!!

Eva said...

Tammy, I just love the banner you created with the year on it...such a fun card!

Just me... said...

I just love it! You've convinced me I need that large banner die!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AWESOME!! Love it!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome!!!!

Creatively Chloe said...

LOVE then pink, black, & white! My favorite colors!

Kirsty said...

Great New Years card! Love it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is fabulous Tammy! So festive! :D

Alexis said...

Adorable card! I love the use of the colors and the way you stamped the inside of the card too!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the color combo and the banner.

Jackie said...

I love how you used silver in this card, it really works! The layout is fabulous too! Amazing card!

JessicaK said...

Oooh, great shimmer and shine, especially on the little lady's dress.

scrappintlc said...

Beautiful in all that pink and silver, great color combo.

Michele Boyer said...

Fabulous, Tammy! I love how you used the banner!

Julie said...

LOVE it Tammy! The color combination is on of my favorites! I really like the silver sparkly dress! Great New Years card!

Anonymous said...

Great card. fun color combo!

jennik

Christina Fischer said...

Tammy, this is SO much fun! The banner is fantastic! It's the perfect New Year's card! :)

Diana Sears said...

love the colors!!!! very cute