Friday, November 5, 2010

My Time Made Easy Group Post Day


Have you enjoyed all the new release posts this past week from the My Time Made Easy design team? I'm constantly amazed at what the girls do with their Cricuts and those awesome templates! I can't believe all the clever ideas that have been created using the Any Way You Slice It template alone! :)

Today the whole team is posting with some more ideas so you can have an easy, hand-made Christmas too! I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #98 to make this quick card using The Gingersnaps set of stamps. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, die-cut some snowflakes using the Let It Snowflake Die-Namics, and created a Sentiment Flag with my die from Laura at Lil' Inker Designs!
The MTME design team members have even more inspiration for you to see, so be sure and stop by their blogs!


Shout it from the mountaintops with me..... TGIF!!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh how adorable! A little gingerbread fam! I love it! Love your Sentiment Flag! Thanks for the nod and the link :) Mwah!

AKiteFlier said...

So sweet Tammy - you have done a great job with the ideas - love this adorable little family :-)

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute gingerbread family! Love it!

Monique said...

Ya Whoo!!!!! Its the weekend!! Great card Tammy..Love the Gingersnaps with these colors!! Hope you have a fab weekend!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a happy little gingerbread family....adorably sweet and in such a fab layout....cute one, Tammy

Barbara said...

What a cute little gingerbread family!