Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Well Bear


I got a wonderful package in the mail yesterday containing an 8x8 paper pad of the new Modern Homemaker paper from October Afternoon, so I couldn't resist inking up a few stamps and putting it to good use late last night! This sweet bear from The Cat's Pajamas is one of my favorites... I used her all the time in my Copic classes at the store... and I thought she fit the "modern homemaker" image very well! :) Well, maybe she's more like June Cleaver? Anyway, I decided to pair her up with the papers and used the TCP Tuesday challenge #134 from last week for the layout. My bear is colored with Copic markers (of course!) and the flower and button dies I used are from TCP, (don't see them in the online store... maybe they're sold out?) and the Jumbo Ric-Rac die comes from My Favorite Things.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

He is super duper cute!!!

Danni said...

I saw this on SCS...such a happy card with the bright colors..love it!

LeAnne said...

Cute--I am LOVIN' that flower & button!!! Your coloring is stupendous, as always!

Monique said...

Tammy this is so sweet!! Sure to make anybody feel better!!

Unknown said...

So adorable Tammy!! Love that dp, need to find me some! :) Awesome coloring too!

Laura Pryor said...

Tammy, I've seen you use this stamp before and you ALWAYS ROCK IT and this is no exception. It makes me want to buy it everytime I see it!! Hmm...why haven't I? Not, sure, but this is truly a fantastic design and you're right, works perfectly with your new papers whih I didn't buy but might now. Ok, you're an enabler! There, I said it! :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this card is adorable. This will brighten up anyone's day.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!! Love it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!! Love it!!