Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Favorite Things Day 1 Teaser




Yay, the first day of teasers for the new release from My Favorite Things has finally arrived! I've been so anxious to be able to share these fabulous new stamps with you in the coming days! I hope you'll enjoy seeing what I have to share with you as well as all the MFT Girls and the Temp Team members for December! Be sure to check out Kim's blog post here for links to all the Temp Team members, as well as sidebar links to the members of the MFT team!

Today I am previewing for you the new Tweeny Teen set "You Give Me Wings"! I just love this cutie-patootie with her curly hair and polka dots! :) She's colored with Copic markers and paired with some yummy new Tickled Pink paper from My Mind's Eye. I also used several different Die-Namics dies on my card... the Little Open Scallop Strip, the Flower & Leaf Trio, and a brand-new die, the Dainty Dots (shown below). You HAVE to have that die now, don't you? It's fabulous! I used the recent Mojo Monday sketch for the layout on my card.


I appreciate everyone sharing in the excitement with me of being a part of the MFT Team for this month! It's an honor and priviledge and I hope you'll enjoy seeing what I have to share! :)

Happy weekend!

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, this is fab girlfriend! I love the colours of, so bold and fun! Congrats on the Team, we are lucky to have you!

StampOwl said...

love this, and the colors too

Kerry Johnson said...

Love it Tammy!! Your colouring is gorgeous and love the way it looks like she's flying. So tickled you're joining us this month Tammy!

Barbara said...

You *know* I'm over the moon excited to have you join us this month! Your little Tweeny Teen is totally adorable! Awesome coloring, as usual, gf!

Lisa H. said...

yeah, Tammy! so happy to see you here this month. love your card and YES! those dies are a MUST have (aren't they all ;)

Tracey said...

Tammy, this is gorgeous! Love the colours!! xx

Jodi Collins said...

Yeah! Congrats Tammy!!! This is totally ADORABLE! LOVE the layout and papers! Your coloring is FABULOUS too!
AWESOME new blog header...so festive!!!

Chris said...

Love, love, love those papers and colors.

Kelli Hull said...

super fun layout you chose and happy colors!!! YAY!!! Congrats on the Temp Team!!! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fantastic! Those colors just rock.

g said...

so sweet and your coloring is spectacular!! LOVE LOVE it!!

Kirsty said...

So cute! Great coloring and I love all the little details you've added to the card!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Tammy! Your coloring is gorgeous! Love the way you used the Dainty Dots!

I'm so happy you're joining us this month! Yay!

Megan said...

So cute!! I'm glad you're here for previews!

Dianne Lee said...

Sweet card! Love it!

Sherrie said...

This is so sweet and bravo on the coloring too! Looks wonderful!

Melody said...

Just so sweet!

Erin Smetak said...

What a darling card!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Tammy! I love your papers and the stitching!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the pairing of that sweet image with the MME paper. Love that new die too. Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! like the flower.

jennik

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Tammy! What a sweet image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Tammy!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Tammy! Love what you've done with the cute new Tweeny Tween, and can't wait to see what else you have up our sleeve this month! Congrats on the temp team!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the color combo.

Susan said...

great coloring. This is beautiful

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy so so SWEET!

Nicole said...

The image looks cool angled on the panel like that. And your color scheme is awesome!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congratulations Tammy! What a sweet card! Great colors and I love the way you changed up the stitching! :D

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the girly and the colors you chose!

Eva said...

Tammy, CONGRATS to you and I just love your little card..so happy, just like that little stamp!

scrappintlc said...

Color combo is awesome. Love all the colors.

Deborah Anton said...

Adorable card!!

Jackie said...

I love the colors you used on this, the whole card really catches you eye! This fairy is just adorable! Congrats on making the team as well!

LeAnne said...

I know you're having fun with these teasers and doing the MFT thing! Congratulations!!! Well-deserved! I am loving this die, it looks like it could be used for lots of things!