Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Favorite Things Day 4 Teaser




Welcome to Day 4 of teasers for the new releases from My Favorite Things! Today the Design Team and the Temp Team will be showing you some more cute stamp sets and dies including Heartfelt, Inspired by Love, and a new Jolinne set called Friendship is Shelter. Here are a few things to remember as we approach the final day of teasers tomorrow....

* Release party is from 8-10pm on December 1st, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.
* The December Guest Designer Contest ends on Tuesday, November 30nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party.
* Teasers began on November 27th and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check the MFT blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team’s blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer’s blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day. This month, each day, 2 winners (one from each prize blog) will be sent a $10 gift voucher! Be sure to check here each day to see if YOU are the winner!


For my card today I'm using the Heartfelt set, and am head-over-heels for this cute image! I love her wintery coat and hat! Red and aqua blue are a favorite color combination of mine so I thought it would work good on this card since the image is winter and Valentine-themed. For the layout I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #102, and some more new Bo Bunny Valentine paper. I used the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics under my gingham ribbon, too.
Inside I used the Notebook Edge Die-Namics (my first time using this.... what have I been waiting for???) and the new Hearts a'Plenty Die-Namics along with one of the three sentiments from the Heartfelt set.


Once again, I'm super grateful for all the wonderful comments this week! Being able to share these teasers this week from one of my favorite companies has been such a treat and I'm happy to have you stopping by each day!





32 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the color combo on this

LeAnne said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the layout on the front and the punch on the inside....adorable! I had a chance to use some of those dies last weekend....now they're on my wish list too.

Tracey said...

Oh, this is just adorable Tammy!! I love the colour combo here!! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Tammy, your colors are so STRIKING.

Wanda Cullen said...

Tammy, this is a fabulous card...inside and out! Love all your little details...the pairing of the open scallop with the ribbon, the stitching...beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Cute card! Wonderful coloring! Love that shading on the heart!

Erin Smetak said...

OMGosh! How adorable! I love the way you colored her! It's perfect!

Kelli Hull said...

Isn't it fun having people come to your blog? I LOVE reading the comments... and that paper you used... LOVE it!!!!

Monique said...

This is so cute Tammy... Love the image and fab coloring :)

Denise said...

Love, love, LOVE aqua and red together - perfect for winter and valentines! lol

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Tammy! I love the gingham over the open scallop trim. And the dotty heart on the inside is adorable!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Too cute Tammy. That aqua blue reminds me of icy winter days.

Nicole said...

Cool color combo! That blue is unexpected. And I love the use of the notebook paper die on the inside. Perfect!

littleeifwife said...

Wow, love your card colors. I would never think to use that blue, but it works so well!! That's why I like to look at all the designer's cards. Great job!!

Just me... said...

So bright and so well put together. Another great card! Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

love the colors you used on this!

Melody said...

So, so cute! Just love the color combo and your coloring is wonderful!

Chris said...

great card inside and out

Unknown said...

I like that notebook edge . . .I have a punch like that and so seldom use it, why? I am inspired to pull it out now. Cute colors and layout.

Chrisd said...

Just love the card with the sweet image. Those dies are on my "Santa" wish List!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Adorable Tammy! What a fun mix of colors! :D

Eva said...

Tammy, this is soooo cute...I just love the fun colors on this card!

Alexis said...

What an adorable card! I love your use of colors!

Ida said...

Playing Comment Catch Up here...All your cards have just been darling for this MFT release.

Sue D said...

Great color combo!

scrappintlc said...

Super cute, love the colors.

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute, love your colors!

JessicaK said...

Woo, sewing and buttons and that spiral dienamic - great embellis here.

jennie black said...

cute... I am soooo into blue and red for valentines this year....

Kirsty said...

This is so, so cute! And I LOVE the inside!

LORi said...

So So cute!! Love your color combo!!
HUGS - LORi

Lisa H. said...

soooo super cute! love this cutie and you did her up just right!