Saturday, November 13, 2010

CrAzy for Christmas - C4C63


We're gettin' CrAzY again this week! Are you ready? Cindy Haffner is our hostess-with-the-mostest for the month of November and this week her Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is to create a Christmas card! Surely everyone will create one at some point in the coming week, right? So you can play along, easy peasy!

For my card, I've used another of the a'la modes from My Favorite Things. I'm so in love with these cute skinny-mini's! This is the Candy Cane Kisses image, and I've paired her with some die cut snowflakes made with the Let It Snowflake Die-namics die. I spritzed the snowflakes and tag with some Perfect Pearls mist for sparkle (which doesn't really show up in my photo.... darn! Neither does the Spica glitter on the candy cane, but trust me.... it's there!) This designer paper is from Bo Bunny, and the layout is from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #92.


Stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details! And to be inspired, visit the blogs of my CrAzY sisters....


Hope your Saturday is fantastic! Happy stamping!




16 comments:

LeAnne said...

This skinny mini is a cutie patootie! Love all the snowflakes!

StampOwl said...

love it Tammy

Silli said...

So cute Tammy, love the image and the colors...

Anonymous said...

Love this! A darling Christmas card, Tammy! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

A beautiful collection of colors, here, Tammy!!! FABULOUS card...I`m really lovin' those a la modes!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

oh to be so skinny......lol!!!...Anyhow, I won't hold it against her cuz she is a cutie....what fab, happy colors and fab dp

Cindy Haffner said...

FANTASTIC Tammy!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful and super cute Tammy!!! Your coloring is always fabulous GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty, Tammy! Love how you used the layout and the papers are so fun!

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Tammy! What a cute image and your papers are perfect!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a cute card Tammy!! Love that MFT image!!

Ida said...

So cute! Perfect papers and gorgeous coloring.

Anne Tussing said...

So bright and cherry! I love the aqua color with the traditional green and red!

Vicki G said...

So sweet! This colour combination is the yummiest!

Hugs

Vicki

Barbara said...

Tee-totally adorable! Fabulous coloring, naturally, and I love that embossed strip across the center.

Maria said...

Awww your card is sweet. .that image is adorable. I just all the pretty soft colors too! Beautiful job, Tammy!

Maria