Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favorite Things Day 3 Teasers


It's the third day of teasers for the new release from My Favorite Things! Today is Pure Innocence day and everyone will be sharing with you the four new sets that will be released... Love You with All My Heart, Hello Cupcake, Sending a Box of Love, and Splish Splash. I know the list is long, but be sure to check out all the blogs and catch up on these details...

* Release party is from 8-10pm on December 1st, at the Member Company Forum on SCS.
* The December Guest Designer Contest began yesterday and ends on Tuesday, November 30nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party.
* Teasers began on November 27th and will be daily through Wednesday, December 1st. Be sure to check the MFT blog at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team’s blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer’s blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day. This month, each day, 2 winners (one from each prize blog) will be sent a $10 gift voucher! Be sure to check here each day to see if YOU are the winner!


For my first card, I've used the adorable Splish Splash set with this cute little buddy and his puppy playing in the puddles! I borrowed the idea for the layout on this card from Lynn Put. Lynn had a fabulous card she made for the Color Throwdown last week that had this great layout and I couldn't resist CASE'ing it for my design. The papers I used here are from the new Seaside collection from October Afternoon.
Here's the simple addition I made to the inside of the card...

For my second card (I know it's early!) you can see I'm getting a jump start on Valentine's Day! This is the Sending You a Box of Love stamp set, and I have paired it with brand new paper from Bo Bunny. (You shoulda' heard me squeal last week when this paper arrived in time for me to use it for these teasers!) I used Sketch Challenge #308 from Splitcoaststampers for the layout on my card, and also used the new Hearts a'Plenty Die-Namics die! On the front, I cut out a heart with acetate and with some of the Bo Bunny paper for an embellishment...
...and on the inside I added another layered heart along with the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics, and a sentiment from the stamp set.



I hope you have a happy Monday! It's my regular Monday off, and my girls are also off school today so I'm looking forward to some quality time with my daughters! I may bribe them to get out of bed before noon by offering to take them to lunch! :)

Thank you so much for your visits each day with the MFT Teasers! I appreciate all the wonderful comments so much! Each one makes me smile!


38 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome creations Tammy

Tracey said...

These are both simply adorable! Love them Tammy!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Tammy!

LeAnne said...

Oh my.....these are just so cute. Love the colors on the first one, and the sentiment inside is PERFECT!

Michele Boyer said...

These are both absolutely adorable, Tammy! I hope you have a nice lunch...assuming your girls get out of bed! :)

ori-jen-alchaos said...

Adorable!
Jen

Nicole said...

Very cool! Love the acetate heart. And the little dog stamped on the inside of the one...

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Tammy! Loving the paper you used on the first card! It's just perfect for that image!

Eva said...

Tammy, these are just perfect little gorgeous cards!!

Cindy Lou said...

Oh my Tammy, these PI kids are just too cute! Your cards are just perfect! TFS!!

Dawn Easton said...

Both are fabulous! Love the fun colours of your first card!!! Make me think of spring! Fantastic idea to cut the heart out of acetate!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! cute, cute stuff. love your acetate heart and your coloring is fab!

Erin Smetak said...

These are TOO cute!!! I love them both!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too cute!!! Have a great day off with your family.

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy your cards are FABULOUS

Just me... said...

great job on the coloring! Wowie, I love them both!

Susan said...

love you use of vibrant color on the little boy card!

Jana Weaver said...

Both cards are super adorable!! love those bright colors on your puddle card!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable. Perfect paper choices all around. Love it. Beautiful coloring.

Kim said...

Beautiful Tammy!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Too cute. Love that beautiful pink.

g said...

i love them both- these are gorgeous! you coloring is so wonderful!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the color combos on both cards.

Joy said...

love the DP you used for these, cute!

Deborah Anton said...

Fabulous cards!! Love the acetate heart!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are simply delightful Tammy! I love the papers and your coloring is terrific! :D

Alexis said...

What bright adorable cards! I love that you used such bright colors and stamped the inside of the card!

Lisa Lynn said...

What adorable cards on the outside and inside.

Unknown said...

I love the color combination you used on these cards. So cute!

Chris said...

I love the purple and the little doggie stamped on the inside.

Kelli Hull said...

OH I SOOOO dont blame your for squeelin... that paper is SO perfect for those Heidi Swapp straight pins like on Jackie's card peek...

I hope you had a FABULOUS time with the daughters, did they make it up in time for lunch??? :) LOL

Scrapcollectr said...

The colors featured on both are perfect! *smile*

scrappintlc said...

Gorgeous pairing of papers. Love how you colroed him.

Anonymous said...

both card are FAB!!! :) like the shapes and the colors!!

jennik

Jackie said...

Oh these cards are simply amazing! I love all the details in both, aren't these images too cute!

Kirsty said...

Both cards are too, too cute!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness Tammy both of your cards a absolutely precious! Your coloring is incredible and your paper choices and details are perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! Completely fabulous on both counts!!