Thursday, January 20, 2011

TCP142 - Friends Forever


The TCP Tuesday challenge this week from The Cat's Pajamas is a color challenge to use red, black, yellow and kraft or white. Well, I couldn't resist using kraft and white... hope I don't get thrown out for it! :)
I used one of the newly released stamp sets, Tweet Hearts for my card and one of the new Cut-Ups dies, the Heart Trio. This is a nice die! I love that the large, scalloped heart has teeny-tiny holes that end up pierced in each scallop! Too cute! I thought this My Mind's Eye paper from last year was perfect for the challenge, and for the layout I used the January '11 Sketch for You to Try. It's a great sketch... I think this is my third time using it this month! :) My sentiment is stamped on a die-cut Sentiment Flag from my BFF Laura at Lil' Inker Designs and the button is tied off with some of my favorite Divine Twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy stamping!

10 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

How adorable, Tammy! I think I still have some of that paper!! Don't you love the heart trio die? Cuts like BUTTAH!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable Tammy-- I HAVE to get that heart trio die!! So CUTE!!

~ Jo ~ said...

This card is adorable Tammy!

Cat Tidwell said...

What fun happy colors and you made a wonderful creation with them! LOVE it!

LeAnne said...

Love the papers and your heart is divine!!!!

Ida said...

Super Cute indeed! - Yep that paper is perfect (I just used it myself recently.)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Stunning! Love the super cute image and the DP!

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, Tammy! Love those bright and sunny colors!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Cuteness Tammy!!! Love your coloring and how you arranged the hearts!!! And props to you to use BOTH white and kraft!!! lol Thanks for playing with us :)

Nancy Thomas said...

This is such a happy looking card - I really like the double hearts especially.