Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Mojo


My daughter Kelsey and I made supper this past weekend for a couple from our church with a new baby girl, and of course I had to make up a quick card to deliver to them along with their supper. I pulled out an old Taylored Expressions stamp set to stamp this baby onsie on some Bo Bunny paper, and for the sentiment. The layout is based on the Mojo Monday Sketch #172 from this past week. I used my beloved Sentiment Flag die from Lil' Inker Designs for the "congrats" sentiment. The scalloped border is the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.
That's all for now... short and sweet! Hope you had a great weekend!

8 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a very cute card! To be honest I never thought to stamp on patterned paper but seeing your adorable onsie put ideas into my head!!!

Teresa said...

So sweet. I'm sure they were very blessed with your kindness. Love the colors.

Christiana said...

Adorable! I'm sure it and the supper were greatly appreciated!

Monique said...

Awwe this is so cute :)

LeAnne said...

Cute & sweet!

bensarmom said...

Tammy, what a darling card. I love the onesie with the stamping on designer paper. What a wonderful thing to include with the meal. You are a generous lady.

Barbara said...

Awwww, so cute! I know the new parents really appreciated the dinner and the card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Tammy.