Monday, January 24, 2011

Mavis Says Thanks


The Bellarific Friday challenge from this past week was a free-for-all... just create with any Stamping Bella stamp. So I chose to use one of my favorites of the Bella images... Mavis! She's just the sweetest lil' kitty sitting on her swing!
No special sketch or anything for this card, just some of my favorite papers (My Mind's Eye), Copic coloring and favorite embellishments. The "Thanks" sentiment comes from the Thanks a Bunch set from My Favorite Things.

Hope your week is off to a great start! Happy stamping!

10 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Such an adorable card!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous adorbale card.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Such a cute kittie! Love the card!

LeAnne said...

Adorable!! Love the fresh colors!

Pattie said...

This is too stinkin' cute! I love how your colored her!

teresa said...

Very cute! I love cats. The coloring is great.

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! I love the paper you used and your stitching!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just purchased Mavis recently and I had a ball inking her up! Great adorable card!
Beth Greco

Sherman Unkefer said...

Nice card, Mavis is very cute. I really love cats.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!!