Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamping Around OHIO!!!

In the Fall of 2009 I had the incredible pleasure to travel (with my best friend Bethie!) to southeast Pennsylvania and teach at the Stamping Around event held there! It was so much fun to get to take the classes offered by some of my stamping idols, and a privilege to lead a class, too! And ever since that event, I have nagged and nagged at Julie and Kim that a "Stamping Around Ohio" is needed, and they finally gave in to my pleas! Stamping Around Ohio is going to be held at Toyrifix June 17th and 18th, and I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to wait that long! And the BEST part (well, several best parts!) is that my BFF Barbara Anders is coming from Virginia to teach a class, and Maria from Kitchen Sink Stamps is coming from California, too!!! I can't believe I'm going to get to meet them both in person! Bar and I have been online friends for years but have NEVER got to meet in person! Christina Fischer, who I got to meet a few years ago at Copic Certification is coming to teach, and Julie and Kim will be there, of course and I'll be so happy to see them again! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! For those that are not familiar, Toyrifix is in Smithville, Ohio in Wayne County and is pretty central to a wide area, so even if you're several hours away you should consider coming! (I drove 6+ hours to the one in PA! Actually, over 8 hours going if you take into consideration the detour we had to take because the interstate was closed!) We're an hour south of Cleveland, two hours north of Columbus, two hours west of Pittsburgh, four to five hours northwest of Indianapolis, and about three and a half hours southeast of Detroit. Believe me, it's well worth the trip! Stop by the Stamping Around website for more information! I hope you'll consider coming!!!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW that's awesome! Good for you ... wishing you a wonderful turn out!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tammy! Sounds awesome.
gloria

dpkennedy said...

You left out how far from Long Island! Better check my calendar...

Peachy Wessels said...

Good for you, what exciting news that you will be able to meet your other friends in person. Also, congratulations on your new post to the Flouishes Tuesday challenges. It will be fun to follow your blog and see all of your beautiful creations!