Friday, January 14, 2011

Bellarific Friday (put on your shades!)


It's been awhile, but since the Bellarific Friday challenge for this week is a sketch challenge, I decided to play along since they're my favorite kinda' challenge. Now, I warned you in my title... put on your sunglasses! This baby is bright!
The Lollipops are just so cute, I couldn't resist using Ella for my card today, along with some Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" paper. She's colored with Copic markers, of course and embellished with some Nestabilities, my beloved Divine Twine, and some machine stitching. OMGosh, and I just have to say I have never been so happy with the way my stitching turned out as I am with this card! I've never managed more perfect zig-zags! :) The finishing touch is my sentiment cut out with my Sentiment Flag die from Laura at Lil' Inker Designs! LOVE that little die! It never leaves my side!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

This is an adorable card! I love the colors!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such a sweet image
luv
Debby

Christiana said...

Tammy, this card is adorable! It's bright, but not over-the-top-bright. More like just-the-thing-to-cheer-you-up bright. And you colored little Ella so beautifully! I just love Lori's Lollopops, don't you? My favorite is Pookie (which is also my nickname for my husband).

Thanks for continuing to stop by my blog! It means so much to me. :o)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beyond cute!!