Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful Pumpkin

I was on Facebook yesterday and caught the sneak peek of the new Curtain Call challenge, and was stamping last night and came up with this card for the challenge, along with using the current Retro Sketch #185

Thankful Pumpkin

I just love the sweet Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts dies from Reverse Confetti, so I die-cut a pumpkin from some orange polka dot paper, and added the stem and tendril and a gingham leaf.  For the sentiment, I cut out the Thankful Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts and just used the word.  A few more patterns with stripes, chevrons and burlap and some gold enamel dots and this simple card is done!

Thanks for stopping by again today!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Great mix of color and pattern!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Tammy!

Amy Sheffer said...

I love the mix of colors and patterns, Tammy! Thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love that sweet gingham leaf! Great take on the inspiration photo!