Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Color Throwdown #363

Color Throwdown #363 cropped

Hi friends!  Welcome to another Wednesday and another Color Throwdown challenge!  Wanda is our hostess this week and was inspired to choose this weeks colors by this pretty Fall arrangement…

swatch 363

Have to admit… I struggled terribly with these colors.  I guess there’s just not enough contrast there for me.  So I added some brown (remember, additional neutrals are always OK!) and even threw in a tiny bit of rusty red in some of those little flower buds.  Here’s my card…

Color Throwdown #363

I did a little shopping at Papertrey Ink last week, and just couldn’t resist this pretty Twig Wreath stamp set and matching dies.  For my card layout, I was inspired by the current Sweet Sunday Sketch #289.

Please be sure to visit the CTD blog today for more inspiration, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Michelle Boyer
, October Guest Designer
Christine Dring, Guest Star Stamper

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

You did an amazing job for struggling with the color combo Tammy. This card is simply gorgeous!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOL...even I struggled with these colors, but that's why I like challenges to push me out of my box! LOVE this new twig wreath set!

Michele Boyer said...

I think I commented on this in IG? It's still pretty, and I still love the wreath! haha. :)

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Tammy!!! Love the sketch you used and the PTI twig wreath is fab....me thinks me needs to go shopping, too!!!!

Chris Dring said...

You certainly did a fab job with these colors! I love your card! That wreath is too cute and the grouping of the flowers looks fabulous! It has been my pleasure and an honor to be the Guest Star Stamper for this challenge! Thanks again!