Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Color Throwdown #366

Color Throwdown #366 cropped

Hi friends!  We’ve got another Color Throwdown challenge for you today, and Joan is our hostess with this wonderful Fall color combo…

swatch 366

I have always loved shades of orange with shades of aqua, so this was right up my alley!  I decided this week to try my hand at some no-line coloring with my Copics using this sweet Harvest Mouse stamp set…

Color Throwdown #366

For my card layout, I used the current Sweet Sunday Sketch #292.  The polka dot paper I used is from Papertrey Ink.

Please be sure to visit the CTD blog today for more inspiration, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Michelle Boyer
, October Guest Designer
Ashwini Rao, Guest Star Stamper

Your visit is a blessing to me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

stempelfrida said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I saw it at the Color Throwdown blog and needed to stop by and let you know. Thank you for this nice inspiration.
Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just amazing Tammy! Love the no-line coloring on that sweet MFT mouse and the layout and colors are awesome!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image, Tammy, and your no line coloring is gorgeous!!!! I haven't tried that technique yet but you have inspired me to give it a try!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, your no line coloring is amazing (haven't tried that yet)! Gorgeous fall scene!

Broni said...

What a fabulous job you did at the no-line coloring!! I love how great this little guy looks and as usual you are the master of card layouts!! Love this!