Friday, October 9, 2015

Haunted Headstones

Some of the goodies I recently got from Papertrey Ink also included these fun Haunted Headstones stamps and matching dies.  I mostly wanted them because the Haunted Headstones Sentiments mini set is so dang cute!  I just love the over-the-hill themed sentiments in the mini set, but in the meantime I thought I’d make a Halloween card for the current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  The challenge this time is “Going Batty” so I added some bats to the sky above my cemetery…
Haunted Headstones
**I came up with a slightly updated version of this card the day after I posted this! 
 
 
Now, anyone who knows me well knows that I HATE bats with a passion!  I don’t care how many people tell me they won’t hurt me, they’re harmless, they’re more afraid of me…. blah, blah, blah.  I HATE those darn little flying rodents!  LOL  We get them in the house every now and then and I turn into a basket case.  Right now I still haven’t put Fall decorations out around the house because I won’t go into the crawl space to get them!  LOL
But anyway… I made my card with the Haunted Headstones stamps and dies, watercolored the night sky and spritzed it with some silver sprays, and added some bushes around my headstones using the Topiary Trio dies.  (Will link those later when I’m able… it appears the PTI site is down as I’m typing this.)
Happy Saturday, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  I have a 3-day weekend, so I KNOW it’s going to be great! 

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Those gravestones sure are fun!

Marisa said...

Great water coloured sky and spooky scene. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute and Spooky! Love the background Tammy. Great Halloween scene.Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Melody said...

Great Halloween card! I love the watercolored background. Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Heather said...

Cute cards -- love 'em!