Friday, February 5, 2010

Stamp Simply #125 - Baby, baby!



It's Stamp Simply time again and this week we're making baby cards, or anything else suitable for a baby! Maybe a shower invite, some decor for baby's room, birth announcements? Anything baby goes!

With the beginning of a new month, Sharon and the team welcome a new Guest Designer and for February we have the super-sweet Deb Neerman joining us! You'll love seeing Deb's designs, and I'm anxious for the chance to get to know her better!

We have a family at church with a new baby girl, so I decided to make my card to send to them using the Hanging Bundle here from Stamping Bella and matching sentiment. The layout for my card is inspired by the Bellarific Friday challenge, a sketch challenge this week, on the Stamping Bella blog.
Stop at Sharon Johnson's blog and see the handsome little man that inspired her baby creation this week! He's as cute as a button! Then hop along and check out the creations from the rest of the Stamp Simply team this week!

I have the day off today, and am preparing for the 13th Birthday Bash Sleepover that Kelsey is having tonight with her friends, and preparing to send Kaylie off to Columbus for a great weekend at the Blaze Conference with our church Youth group! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Baby Bella Hanging Bundle, sentiment (Stamping Bella)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Cardstock: Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!), Kraft (Bazzill), designer paper (Imaginisce), cream (Neenah)Accessories: Apron Lace border punch (Fiskards), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Bo Bunny).

10 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

totally adorable!!!

Deb Neerman said...

Tammy, this card is just adorable! What a sweet image and a great sketch ... love the sentiment, too! Too cute!

Janine said...

Great card Sweetcheeks!! Such a sweet image!!

Carol L said...

This image is incredibly adorable!! I just LOVE this card!! Great job with this challenge!
HBD to your daughter Kelsey, and I wish you a great weekend! NASCAR and Superbowl with a foot of snow here in PA. Is there anything better?? :D

Kim Burmeister said...

So precious!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a darling card! I love that sweet little image and your papers/colors are PERFECT! Wonderfuly BABY card -- way to go!!!

Barbara said...

Totally adorable, GF!!! I love that little image (how clever to pop up the head!) and I love that paper!!! You rocked the Bellarific sketch, too!

Julie Ranae said...

Hi Tammy....LoVe what you have done with this project....sweet, sweet, SWEET!

Also...linked to your networked blogs and hope you will do the same. You'll find me over at The Open Window : )

Barbara Schram said...

Such a perfect darling baby card! LOVE that cute little face! Have a great weekend!

dpkennedy said...

I just love this! That baby stamp is one of my favs and I love the paper you used on this sketch!