Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge - 4, 3, 2, 1 Recipe


I was recently asked to join the fabulously talented ladies on the Wednesday Challenge blog for All that Scraps, and am just thrilled to be participating in my first challenge with them today! The stamps from All that Scraps are some of my favorites, so it was a no-brainer to say yes to joining this team!

For today's challenge, we're following a recipe! You can use 4 embellishments, 3 papers, 2 main colors, and 1 image. So here below is my card, using the Gingersnaps Spring Thing stamps! Isn't she cute in her rain gear, waiting for a rain storm (instead of a snow storm!) My hope in using this stamp today is that spring is not so far off! :)

I used some very new My Mind's Eye papers on my card, and coated the raincoat and hat with some Glossy Effects for shine. Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #61 was my inspiration for the layout.

Check out all the details on the Wednesday Challenge blog, and all the entries from the design team for inspiration, and then give this challenge a try! I'd love to see what you come up with, and Christine always has a prize for one lucky participant!

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I appreciate it very much!








Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring Thing (CC Designs/All that Scraps)
Cardstock: Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!), aqua green (Coredinations), white (Neenah), designer paper (Quite Contrary from My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: brads (Colorbok), Nestabilities Petite Ovals (Spellbinders), Glossy Effects (Ranger).



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a cutie Tammy! I love the shiney rain coast and those awesome MME papers. Awesome card and great job on this challenge. So happy to be on the team with you again! hugz, Mary

jjcreations said...

Great spring card!!! I love her shiny hat and the papers you've used are wonderful - especially the one with the little rain drops.

Broni said...

This is just adorable, Tammy! Love the colors!

Amy said...

Super cute card Tammy! I agree, the shiny raincoat is a great touch and so clever! :)

Tracey said...

That's awesome news Tammy. Congrats! Love your adorable card!! xx

LeAnne said...

That sounds like a fun challenge---I'll see if I can play! CUTE little sweetie you've colored here-and I love that sketch!

Barbara said...

Very cute!!! Love those papers and, of course, your coloring is awesome!

Kristin Eberline said...

Whoop whoop! CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!! I'm so happy for you ♥ This card is absolutely adorable! Would you look at your perfect coloring and the clever gloss you added to the raincoat and hat?! So CUTE! I hope to get to play along. Hopefully not two weeks later like I did with the FS challenge you hosted for Bar!

dpkennedy said...

Congrats Tammy! She's adorable!