Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Copic Class anyone?


Just a quick post today....

On Friday, March 5th I will be driving up to Northwest Ohio and picking up my wonderful Mom, and then we'll be traveling to North Liberty, Indiana to the home of my sweet friend, Joan Fricker! Joan has a fabulous online stamp store, Joan's Garden, and also has a nice little shop at her home where she sells stamps and accessories, including Copic markers. Joan's customers have been asking for awhile for her to have a Copic class and I have agreed to teach the classes! So on Saturday, March 6th I'll be teaching two classes... a basic, beginner's class and an afternoon advanced class. I know there are a very limited number of spots left, so if you're interested check out the post on Joan's blog here to find out how to contact her and get registered!

I am so excited for this opportunity! I'm SO looking foward getting to see Joan again and stay in her beautiful home. And I'm anxious to have some quality time to spend with my Mom! And ready to meet some new stamping friends at the class! (Now, I just need Mother Nature to cooperate and stop making it snow by then!)

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

AShu93 said...

Have a great time with your mom! Mine's in western OH too, so it's always good to get out there & spend quality time with her. My plans are for far NE OH that weekend, otherwise I'd join you.

jjcreations said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Francie G. said...

Well, Tammy, when I read your post I got so excited, that is until I saw how far north the class is being held! Maybe you will be closer another time! Have fun!