Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #124

Hello friends! It's time for another Timeless Tuesday challenge with Flourishes, and this week I'm the hostess with a sketch challenge for you!

You can certainly see my fondness for square cards with this sketch, right? :) I love 'em! For my card, I used the beautiful Butterflies and Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes. I stamped the image on some Kraft cardstock, and again on Flourishes Classic White cardstock. Then I cut out a few of the flowers and the butterfly and mounted them on pop-dots for added dimensions. The paper I used here is the new "Country Drive" from Echo Park. My image is colored with Copic markers (some of my colors are from the Dogwood and New Leavescollections) and the image is cut out with a Nestabilities circle, framed with a scalloped circle. My flower centers, and the butterfly are accented with some touches of glitter, too.


(click the photo for a close-up)


See what my Flourishes team sisters have created with this sketch today, too...

Pat Adam, June Guest Designer

Stop by the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details, and play along with us! YOU could be the winner of $10 to spend in the Flourishes online store and/or stand a chance of being our next Guest Designer!

Happy stamping!


21 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow, I love this layout. Beautiful choice of papers and a great card.

Lisa Elton said...

Great sketch layout...can't wait to try! Your card looks so fresh and summery!!! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Very lovely Tammy!! Love the pretty colors and DPs you used! Thank you for the wonderful sketch.

The Rubber Maid said...

You made it look so simple...I had a hard time on this challenge but refused not to play along. Great card Tammy. Pat

Betty J Schaub said...

lovely Tammy. Those flowers just pop off the page!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Great sketch this week Tammy. Love the sweet butterfly and pretty flowers...especially on the kraft. I need to use that more often. :)
Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy just STUNNING!!~

Stephanie Lee said...

Great sketch layout Tammy ... Your card looks so romantic!! Love it!

Theresa said...

This is lovely Tammy. Your coloring is outstanding!!

Sherry said...

gorgeous!!! I love that stamp set!

Leslie Miller said...

So pretty, and gorgeous coloring, Tammy! I love the country feel the papers lend the image. Really kind of perfect!

Elizabeth said...

thanks for a great layout Tammy, I tried my hardest to use it exactly, but things happened! I love your bright flowers, you've inspired be to pull this stamp set out.

Silke Ledlow said...

Thank you for a fun sketch Tammy! Of course I'm so happy to see that great minds think alike...LOL!!! Beautiful card and coloring! Hugs ~S~

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love the vibrant colors and how well you reflect the image in the dp. Such a beauty!

Smiles!
Gwen

Benzi said...

Tammy, the image on Kraft is just gorgeous. I did enlarge your photo and it is even more beautiful with the details showing up even more.
Beautifully done!

Renee said...

I love the mix of papers and the way you popped some of the flowers and butterfly.

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning, Tammy! Gorgeous colors and your coloring and dimension are amazing! Lovely card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO stunning! Your coloring is AMAZING!!

Jacqueline Smith said...

I really like the colors that you used in the card. Thanks for sharing.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh Tammy, is this striking or what?? It's perfect!!

ellepaulette said...

I am so loving your card! The colors and just wonderful.