Friday, June 3, 2011

Bellarific Friday


Hooray for Friiiiiiidaaaaayyyy!! And it's Bellarific Friday, as usual so that makes it twice as nice! This week, the Babes are being manly and doing masculine-themed cards for the challenge, so be sure to hop over to Blogabella and check out all the testosterone we've got going on! LOL

I picked up this Karen Foster paper with fishing lures all over it back in April when I visited Monkey Business Scrapbook Lounge in Erie, PA to teach Copic classes, so I thought I'd pair it up with Fishafella for my card today. My Fella is colored with Copic markers on Bella's Bestest Cream cardstock (LOVE that cardstock!) and I used a Nesties oval to cut him out. The "quite a catch" sentiment is computer-generated.
The Bella Babes would love to have you play along with us next week! One lucky player wins some Bella Bucks to spend in the online store, (and also don't forget to leave comments on the Bellarific blog post, because another lucky person wins Bella Bucks for that, also!) Next week's challenge is paper-piecing! Let's see what you can do!

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Tammy you have out done yourself with this card my friend, I absolutely loved it. The coloring and the details on the card are super cute !!!

Dana White said...

Tammy this is PERFECT - the paper, the ribbon that looks like a net & your colouring is all perfect! Have a great weekend

Ida said...

Totally fun and certainly fit for a guy. Love your DP (you've picked up some great patterns lately.)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Fantastic masculine card, Tammybella! I always strugle w/ them so I really love the way this came out!

Robin McK said...

Hey Tammy!!!

This card is a total winner! Love that Fella image, and the netting, and the fisshies!
Fabulous job!

Crafty Cath said...

Great details - Paper, sentiment, coloring - even the netting look divine! Love it!

MaryJo said...

Love that paper and stamp together, looks perfect!! You might sway me to start liking the Bellas!