Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quiet time...




You'll find it kinda' quiet on my blog this week, and that picture above tells you the reason why! Just had to share... my oldest daughter, Kaylie graduated from high school on Sunday, and this coming Saturday we're having her party. There's SO much to do in preparation for this shindig, so I'm taking a stamping break for most of the week.

But in the meantime, don't forget to check out the Timeless Tuesday challenge still carrying on as usual over at Flourishes! Silke is the hostess this week with a Father's Day challenge for you. We have a new Guest Designer for the month of June, the incomparable Pat Adam! And we have a new member of the team to make welcome, the talented Heather Jensen! And I want to give a shout out to another huge talent, Iwona Palamountain who is filling in my blank space this week!

Happy stamping, everyone! I'll see you on (Bellarific) Friday!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats and good luck with the party. Remember to ask for help. See you when you get back. ENJOY!

Evette K. said...

U must be sssssooooooo proud mama!! Your daughter is beautiful. Is she going on to college? Where? Gosh the time flies by does it not? Still have a hard time my three are in their thirties!!!! So enjoy this time. Have great party and forget all else. We will miss you but look even more forward to when u are back! Hugs.

Judy said...

Tammy congratulations to your daughter, and to you for getting her all the way there. Hugs to you it is a bittersweet time as I remember.
Have a great day.
Judy

Heather Rogers said...

Congratulations to your daughter. I know you are so proud. :)

Pattie said...

Congrats Tammy! My son graduates high school this Friday and we have a big party planned at the end of the month too! It' amazing what a complete whirlwind the end of this school year has been...I'm sure you can relate! Have fun at the party!
Hugs,
Pattie

AShu93 said...

Congrats to Kaylie & her proud mom!

Carmen said...

Congratulations!!!

Heidi said...

congrats! hopping along to see all the inspiration for Flourishees.