Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #122


Hey everyone, I'm back! What a great weekend we had with family and friends at Kaylie's graduation party! I was glad to be able to take a stamping break and get ready for the party but I sure did miss my stamps! Now I'm back today with our Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge #122 being hosted this week by Makiko. Her challenge is to use circles and squares in your creation. Doesn't matter how many, but you must have at least one circle and at least one square somewhere in your creation! Stop by the Flourishes blog for all the challenge details, and to link up your own creation.

For my card, I used the new Garden Fresh stamp set that was just released. My square comes into play around my image where I used a Nestabilities Square to cut out the peas, and my circles can be found in the October Afternoon paper I used on the left side, as well as a few brads and my circle sentiment tag. There's also a grid pattern in the OA paper on the right, so you can find more squares there, as well. I also added some Olive Plaid May Arts ribbon to embellish my card. The layout for my card was inspired by the Card Positioning Systems sketch #222 for this week.
I hope you'll visit my Flourishes blog team sisters to see their circle-and-square cards today, too...

Pat Adam, June Guest Designer

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!

33 comments:

Shannon White said...

This is so Fabulous! Love your coloring and the perfect dp's you chose to go with this great image! Just a Wonderful Card!

Hugs
Shannon

Heather Rogers said...

How stinkin' cute! I think that paper is perfect for this set. The bucket of peas is darling. Great job! :)
Hugs~

Benzi said...

Love it! The image is a summer delight and your paper full of color with wonderful fruits and veggies...just perfect, Tammy!

The Rubber Maid said...

Cute cute cute...who would have thought veggies would make up into such a great card. Love the sentiment too. Pat

Betty J Schaub said...

I love everything about this one Tammy! Esp. the bright and cheery colors. The sentiment is so "sweet"!

Laura Pryor said...

Perfectly paired papers with this image and of course, expertly colored! Really *sweet* design (I couldn't resist)!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your layers Tammy so PRETTY!~

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! I love the bright and vivid colors, and the coloring on the stamped image is fab!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

Dawn B. said...

Tammy this is beautiful. I love the paper you chose. It is perfect for this stamp. Great job.

Create It Simply said...

Gorgeous, as always! ;) Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

Unknown said...

What a delightful card Tammy! I love the mix of papers and your coloring! It's so refreshing and fun!

Jennie said...

This is such a cheery card! Great colors and design. Thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week :o)

Misti said...

Tammy!!!!!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I LOVE this Tammy! So SWEET... like US! ;)

Cheryl said...

Your card feels all summery. I love it! Great coloring and I like your choice of background papers.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Fabulous! I love the fun papers you used with this cutie of an image!!

Deanne :)

Elizabeth said...

This makes me look forward to snapping open the summer peas and eating them, it also makes me look forward to the arrival of my new stamp sets.

Betty Wright said...

Tammy, this is awesome! Your coloring is fantastic and the design awesome! Peas never looked so fabulous!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So pretty, so colourful! Love it, girl!!

Diane said...

Cute~cute~cute!!! Love this new set of stamps...so unique and fun...great card!!!

Anonymous said...

Tammy .. your coloring is beautiful!! who would have thought you could make a card using veggies! Steph

Debbie said...

So bright and cheery, Tammy :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Tammy! The DP is just perfect with the new image! Love, love, love your coloring! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tammy! I love that image and you matched it with the perfect sentiment and paper ;)
Thanks for the inspiration, hugs, Ruth S

Linda Beeson said...

Now that is a CUTE card! Love how you made it fit the CPS sketch too, sure glad you played along.

Leslie Miller said...

What a cheerful card to show off these peas! I just love it!

Anne said...

this is a fun and inviting card.. the colors and patterns work well together..and your coloring is fantastic..-anne-

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the peas and your fabulous papers!

Rosemary said...

amazing card... the peas look like they were freshly picked!!

petra,s cards said...

wauw verry pretty they almost looks real!!!!
xx petra

Theresa's Studio said...

Such a cheerful card....love the colors and design. Even my husband who complains about eating veggies would love this card.

Gwen H said...

Your country-cute card brought a big smile to my face. Its wonderful, cheery, great sentiment, awesome colors. I really, really like this one.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just TOO cute!!