Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Color Throwdown #148


Time for another Color Throwdown this week.... otherwise known as "Barbara is Trying to Kill Me!" Ugh.... anyone who knows me knows I do NOT like blue, and Pacific Point specifically is one of my least favorites! Seriously.... she's trying to kill me, I just know it! :) (OK, I'm just joking but I have to give her a hard time about it!) Luckily I just got Jillibean Soup's "Watermelon Gazpacho" paper pad from i {heart} papers yesterday, and the polka dot paper in the pad had all three colors in it, so I took it and ran! Here's my card, using the new "Make a Splash" stamp set from There She Goes, and the sketch #224 from Card Positioning Systems. And with my use of three different dies on my card (the Nestabilities circle and tag, and the "Catch a Wave" Die-Namics) my card is a sample for this week's There She Goes challenge! Check out the challenge on the TSG blog and play along with us... you could win some moolah to spend in the TSG store!
See what the other girls came up with using these colors, and then join us!

LeAnne Pugliese (playing along this week!)
Betty Wright, June Guest Designer

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

14 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

The papers worked out perfectly for you, and they also go just great with that darling image. Very cute card, Tammy!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty! Love the bright happy colors along with the images of this cute set, and the rows and rows of waves are fabulous!
~Meredith

Jennie said...

Adorable card and love those waves! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along :)

lynn said...

what a cute card.. the colors go perfectly with the stamped image

Toni K said...

So cute! Love the waves :)

Broni said...

Super fun and cute, Tammy! You KNOW you love Pacific Point! Admit it!!

LeAnne said...

LOL! It looks like you survived Bar's challenge just fine. This little cutie is very happy in her Pacific Point ocean!

Christiana said...

This is adorable! And I love your new avatar! I was right up near you on Monday. I was in Fairlawn, OH, outside of Akron. I really wanted to come see Toyrifix, but I got sick so we decided not to, unfortunately. Next time I go, I'm planning a stop there!

dpkennedy said...

You'd never know you hated that blue-your rows of waves are so cute! So is that mermaid...adorable card!

Marlena M. said...

This is adorable. Love those waves! ;)

Carma said...

What a sweet image and she's extra cute floating in all those waves!

Laura Pryor said...

It looks like this color combo was effortless for you! I love how this turned out and I love the sea you created!

Torico said...

Adorable card, Tammy! Those waves are great!! I have to add the Die-Namics to my wish list.(lol!)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOO CUTE!!