Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Coffee


I had the chance to play with some newly released sentiments from Verses Rubber Stamps last night, and made this card using the Clean & Simple sketch #142 for the layout. This sentiment is the new "All the Coffee" stamp (#MC0651-D) from Verses Rubber Stamps and the paper I used here is from the Coffee Beans digital paper pack from My Time Made Easy. I printed the coffee cups here on Kraft cardstock for a litte more muted background.




Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and comments!


4 comments:

Judy said...

Really cute the sentament made me smile...
Hugs,
Judy

Celeste said...

Great sentiment...it's totally me!

Ida said...

This is a FUN card. Love the Digital Paper and that sentiment is just hilarious and in my case so true!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at this. My husband "commutes" to his job from Iowa to South Dakota. Tuesday he just could not wake up enough to stagger downstairs to get his own breakfast. I was running a few minutes late too. Anyway, I usually make sure he is up by 6:15 but this time it was 6:25. I had gone on to work and he called me mid-morning yelling at me that I did not get him up early enough and his comment was "You know I am not a morning person!" Just like that 10-15 minutes made all the difference in the world! I would love to give him this card sometime! Just too cute! Love it!

Chris R. from Iowa