Friday, June 10, 2011

Bellarific Friday


Hello friends! Have you missed me this week? I seriously miss my stamping time, that's for sure but as Saturday and my daughter's graduation party approaches, I'm getting SO excited to see so many fabulous friends and family! We have the party planned for a pavilion at the park, but the forecast is saying 60% chance of rain. :( We might have to resort to the back-up plan of the church fellowship hall. It'll all be good, though!

I hope you decided to play along with us this week for Bellarific Friday! Our challenge this week is paper piecing, so I took my new Sadie image from Mo Manning and paper pieced her apron, and the pocket. The colors I used on my card are the Throwdown colors for this week of Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron.

Here's a close-up of my paper piecing and coloring. Sadie is colored with Copic markers on Bella's Bestest White cardstock. The designer papers I used are Stampin' Up!

Stop over at Blogabella to check out the paper pieced delights from the Babes, and the Sistahood! And next week, why not play along? Next week's challenge is to create something with a Summertime theme! My wheels are already turnin' with ideas... how about you?

Happy weekend, and happy stamping!


13 comments:

Pauline said...

Love it! Great job on the paper piecing Tammy! Nice colour combo and layout! Have a great weekend.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is just the sweetest little image---your coloring just keeps getting better & better!

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG she is too cute. Love the color combo as well and your coloring blows me away !! Have an awesome weeked !!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, Tammy, what awesome coloring and paper-piecing on this adorable image! Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous and those pants look real- great paper piecing, girlie!!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Tammy! love the paper piecing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!

Robin McK said...

Hey Tammy!
Love Sadie - her apron is fabulous! Great layout, as always, and fabulous colours!!!

Vicki G said...

Tammy this is adorable! Love your layout!

Hugs

Vicki

Barbara said...

Love this! Hmmm, I think I have some Crocs that color, LOL! Fabulous card, Tammy!

Crafty Cath said...

Sorry I'm a little late...but just had to tell you how awesome your card is. The colors and paper all come together so wonderfully. Gotta love that apron - so fun to piece!

Dana White said...

Perfect papers for the paper pieced apron; love how the pocket is a different pattern

Dawn B. said...

Oh my... LOVE this. You did such a great job on this card.. She is precious..