Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's New, Pussycat?


Wow, has this week gone on long enough for anyone besides me??? It sure seems like it ought to be Friday by now! Somebody stop the merry-go-round so I can get off for awhile!

I'm getting ready to re-do a display window at work tomorrow, so I spent my afternoon and evening stamping some new cards and other items to go in the window. This card gave me a chance to use some favorite stamps and a favorite color combo, plus uses a lot of products I'll be putting on display in the window like the Bow Easy, Just Rite Stamps, Whipper Snapper stamps, a Tonic concave corner punch, Nestabilities, My Mind's Eye paper and Copic markers.
My Copic Coloring Idol (and awesome friend!) Danielle Kennedy posted this card on her blog the other day using Conway Tweety... a stamp from Whipper Snapper. On the actual wood block, the little birdie is blue, but she chose to color it like a robin so that was my inspiration for this card (even though Spring is long gone and pretty soon the robins will disappear for another winter!)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!








Stamps: Cat & Bird (Whipper Snapper), sentiment (Tiny Words from Just Rite Stampers)
Cardstock: orange, green (Bazzill), white (Neenah), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), corner punch (Tonic), brads (Making Memories), ribbon (craft supply).

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tammy this is the cutest!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is the cutest!!! I love the image and the colors. Fab coloring too!!

Darlene said...

So cute and great use of ALL those different products!!

Tracy said...

Very cute card, Tammy! Love the oranges and greens together.

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the bow...wink wink :-)

Cathy Rulli said...

how cute - love it!!! I'm sure the window will be awesome!!!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, this is soooo cute! I love him colored as a robin and it works great with your color combo! Totally adorable card!

wendyp said...

Now i'm singing that song, LOL!!!

Tammy, this is adorable!!! love those Whipper Snapper stamps!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Tammy. I hope you will have time in Phila to show me all your wonderful coloring secrets, cuz this is just awesome!

C said...

Cute, cute Tammy...hey, I was just thinking this week went by too fast! We should switch clocks, maybe?

Ida said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Awesome coloring.

Kelli said...

oh that image makes me giggle, I love their little faces.

great card layout!