Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Color Throwdown #59 with All That Scraps


It's time for yet another Color Throwdown, and this week our hostess is Danielle! She's picked these beautiful Fall colors to inspire you! We also have another great sponsor this week for the Throwdown, and I was so thrilled to work with the stamps this week from C.C. Designs at All That Scraps! How cute is Apple Emma here, I ask you?

I think she has just come from the apple orchard and is getting ready to bake a pie! I hope she's got some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce to go with it! :)
All That Scraps is also offering a great prize for one lucky participant this week, so head on over to the Throwdown blog to check out all the details! (I wish I could win!) Link your creation using Mr. Linky and remember... direct links to your blog post, please! We've also had a few players recently who have uploaded to a Flickr account or to Facebook. Not all of our team members have access to these websites, and it makes it very difficult for us and others to comment on your creation! We don't want anyone to feel unloved, so whenever possible, uploading to a gallery in an online stamping community such as Paper Craft Planet is preferred. Use CTD59 for your photo tag in the galleries!

For the inside of my card, I used this "apple of my eye" sentiment from Stamping Bella.

Check out the cute C.C. Designs cards from my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration!

Barbara * Kristin, September Guest Designer

I can't wait to see what you create! Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Apple Emma (C.C. Designs from All That Scraps)Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (Scribble Scrabble)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress ink (Ranger), markers (Copic)Accessories: border punch (EK Success), border punch -inside (Martha Stewart), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (May Arts from Sharon Johnson's store), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder (ProvoCraft).

15 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Omigosh, is she ever sweet! Your coloring of her is fabulous, Tam, and I LOVE the rich, beautiful colors!

Darlene said...

Wonderful fall creation Tammy! You coloring is perfect as always and I love how you did the inside of the card too ... looks awesome!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card!! Love the layout, that sweet apple image (I might get that one), and the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so cute, love all your layers.

Rachel Hope said...

So adorable!!! Love the colors!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I love all the details!

LeAnne said...

This is just perfect--that sentiment on the inside is just so stinkin' cute! I love anything apple, so she is a favorite!

Broni said...

Apple Emma is adorable, Tammy! I love the apple paper and I want some of that apple pie with ice cream and caramel sauce!!

Barbara said...

OMGosh!! This is just adorable!!! And that paper is PERFECT, as is your coloring :)

Anonymous said...

I love this card. And I know it isn't one of the "official colors" but the blue is the perfect touch!!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh so cute! Love the apple paper! Great combo of textures! Another great inside finish too!

mudmaven said...

Great card Tammy. I just love the inside too. ~chris

Cathy Rulli said...

Cute, cute cute!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

WOW, Tammy! LOVE your card. She is colored perfectly! Especially love how you colored her hair...I need lessons, my friend! Also adore the inside and the sentiment you chose. Such a great finishing touch!! GORGEOUS!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Tammy!! xx