Friday, September 11, 2009

Stamp Simply #104 - Got Candy?


It's that magical day... Friday means it's time for Stamp Simply! Sharon's challenges are always so much fun to do! I look forward to having a sample for you every week, and this week was no exception! This week we're creating with the thought that Fall is almost upon us, and that means Halloween is coming! The pumpkins, cornstalks, leaf raking, bonfires, hayrides... here in Wayne County, Ohio it also means the county fair begins! This year, my daughter Kelsey has entered three photographs that she took over the summer in the Jr. Photography division so cross your fingers for a blue ribbon for her!

But I digress... Sharon's challenge to you today is to create a card or other project for Halloween! Perhaps you'd like to create a bag or other container for treats? Just make something Halloweenie, and if you don't care to create for Halloween how about just getting a pumpkin or other Fall/Autumn image into your design? Just have fun!
I absolutely loved the recent Color Throwdown challenge with All That Scraps as our sponsor with stamps from C.C. Designs. Their images are just TOO cute, so I couldn't resist using this one of Emma dressed up for trick or treating in her sweet lil' cow costume! Is she not freakin' adorable? Since I spent a good amount of time coloring her with Copics I kept the rest of my card design fairly simple since this is a challenge to stamp simply! ;)
Stop and see what my Stamp Simply sisters have to inspire you today, and get busy on some Halloween creations!


I know there have been a lot of blog posts this week, and I appreciate those of you that stick with me through all of them! I try hard not to overload you all, and take a break from posting every day. But I also count myself to be pretty lucky to have companies that trust me to showcase their products and I want to do my best by them, so sometimes it gets busy here at Stamp Happy! So again, a big thank you to all my wonderful readers and those who take time to comment! Consider yourself hugged by me!









Stamps: Cow Emma, pumpkin, sentiment (All That Scraps)Cardstock: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!), cream (Neenah), designer paper (My Little Shoebox)Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (May Arts from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), button (craft supply).

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked Sweet!!!

Ida said...

Tammy, Man you are just "rockin" with the fabulous cards this week. This is no exception. It's just so adorable and fun.

AJ said...

ooooh Tammy it is cute!! i love your card! have a great weekend!! :)

Darlene said...

What a simply Sa-WEET creation!! Your coloring just keeps getting better & better! Have a great weekend!

Joan Fricker said...

Tammy, what a cute card. It is just perfect. You are sooo good!!!

Joan

Janine said...

Honeymuffin!! This is amazing!! Love the inside pumpkin... Have a great weekend.

dpkennedy said...

I just love her! Your coloring looks fabulous! I have to work on more of these this weekend...I can't get enough it seems! Adorable card!

The Rubber Maid said...

She is so cute and made up into an adorable card. Love it. Pat

LeAnne said...

This is cute, Tammy! You did a great job with her coloring.....growing up on a farm, I think this is one of my favorites of these images! Sweet!

Colleen Wold said...

Soooo cute! Your coloring rocks! I must check out this Stamp Simply blog...I am all about the clean and simple these days! And I just LOVE Halloween so what a perfect time to try and play! Thanks for sharing ALL your awesome creations! I may not always get a chance to comment but I look forward to seeing what you create!

Jennifer Buck said...

What a cutie, Tammy! :) Love it! Hope you are doing well!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awww, Tammy, she IS absolutely precious in her li'l cow costume. Your coloring is superb, and I love how you finished off the inside of the card, too!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! Love it

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic, Tammy. What wonderful coloring and shading you've done on this adorable card.

Jenny Gropp said...

This card is just as cute as cute can be! Adorable and perfectly colored Tammy!!!

Juliana said...

This is just too adorable for words!
I love your coloring, too!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Awww...how cute is this little trick OR treater?!? Just adorable....love your amazing coloring!

Barbara said...

OMGosh! Too cute!!! Love that cow costume--it's just FUN!

AShu93 said...

Your coloring is awesome! That stamp is adorable too.

We were at the fair yesterday & I wondered if your girls had entered anything. I hope they did well since I didn't know what to look for at the time.